Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played well but again defensive errors have cost us and will continue for the rest of the season.

Grant has not been the same since Rotherham. I was optimistic but think autos have gone will we be able to secure a play off spot im not so sure.

Said after the Rotherham game that come the end of march we could be out of the playoff places I hope and pray that im wrong.

Not sure that no goals counts as playing well attacking wise. 

I'd say we've played well possession wise and good midfield play.

if the goal had stood things would probably have been very different. Wolves would have to have come on to us more rather than the odd break away. That would have given us just a little more space around their area and we would probably have scored more.

But doubtless our defence could have found a way to throw it away anyway. I'm in the happy clapper ultra positive brigade normally but we are going to struggle to stay in the playoffs at this rate. 

Who are these idiots knocking our manager, we out played Wolves who are pants - 22 shots at goal 60-70% possession, hit the bar, post 2 errors that was it.. Roos and Warnock to come in, along with Thorne and Martin.. we will have a fantastic run in and no one will touch us.. 19 months ago we would be fighting relegation yet again so these are great times..

Ohhh steve the referee has cost us, really?????, because were im sitting grant and forsyth have cost us mistakes mistakes mistakes  always mistakes well lets see mistakes have cost us automatic promotion.

grant totally out of sorts#

Christie devoid of all confidence

Keogh ive been his biggest critic but last 2 games been our best defender

Albentosa is he actually a football player??? time will tell

Forsyth I would say a blip tonight

Blaming injuries ,, are we forest????????

​Come on! One goal disallowed and 2 hit the woodwork. Another day it's 3-0. You can't really call that poor attacking play. We were unlucky. Unlucky not to score. Unlucky that a couple of our back 5 dropped clangers. Unlucky that we had a poor ref.

Sadly with these mounting defeats it's getting harder and harder to see how we can bounce back. 

I just do not see how Mac is getting any blame for this defeat. He was spot on with his tactics, not his fault two inept defending errors led to Wolves getting their goals and the great chances we had just did not go in.

What do some expect? Players play, managers manage.

​Come on! One goal disallowed and 2 hit the woodwork. Another day it's 3-0. You can't really call that poor attacking play. We were unlucky. Unlucky not to score. Unlucky that a couple of our back 5 dropped clangers. Unlucky that we had a poor ref.

Sadly with these mounting defeats it's getting harder and harder to see how we can bounce back. 

I just do not see how Mac is getting any blame for this defeat. He was spot on with his tactics, not his fault two inept defending errors led to Wolves getting their goals and the great chances we had just did not go in.

Archived