Fulham v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

With this game being on the FLS and not being able to get to the game would someone be able to offer some advice on streaming sites/app for an android tablet. I'm a bit of a technophobe and want to make sure I'm not going to ruin my tablet with a dodgy site!

Thanks.

Here's a spanner in the works suggestion.

With Hughes 2 cards away from a suspension, leave him out of the squad alltogether, put his feet up.

------------------Grant--------------

Shotton - Buxton - Keogh - Forsyth

-------------------Thorne-----------------

-----Bryson-------------Hendrick----------

Russell--------------------------------Ince--

-------------------Bent------------------

Roos

Christie

Lingard

Martin

Albentosa

Mascarell

Dawkins

Looking forward to this one,especially as a stream should definitely be found. :)

I would have same starting xi as v Charlton.

Plan on getting up say 8 ish local US time,go down to cafe for a rather large omelet...or two,get back to my room,listen to Metallica for a bit,and find a stream.

COYR!

I would quote duracell but the quote buttons have disappeared yet again.

crap standard of football?

it was a great goal.

i think i was there but not i'm not entirely certain.

For those in North America, BeIN Sports are showing the game on tape delay, coverage starts at noon ET, so if you think you can avoid the score, you can watch it in all its glory just 2h delayed, though should be plenty of streams available

Anyone in North America can watch it live on Bein Sports Connect tomorrow. The tape delay is on Bein Sprts TV Channel at Noon, however anyone with access to that channel can watch it live via the Bein Sports Website free with the TV subscription.

If I was in England I'd take a few days off work for these bad boys. Spend a couple of days in London, head down to Brighton on Monday, and come back on Wednesday.

Oh, and watch Derby claim six points with two excellent away performances.

Would be a great week.

Archived