Fulham v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it was, Fulham would have needed two goals in injury time.

I was afraid that the football league would have taken a harder line and deducted points from Derby, but luckily they didn't. It delayed the inevitable for 12 months.

Anyway, beer. The Memsahib and I are heading for The Rocket before the game, I reckon.

As it was, Fulham would have needed two goals in injury time.

I was afraid that the football league would have taken a harder line and deducted points from Derby, but luckily they didn't. It delayed the inevitable for 12 months.

Anyway, beer. The Memsahib and I are heading for The Rocket before the game, I reckon.

1983, I was in the Popside and on the side of the pitch. Very exciting as a 15 year old! To be fair, it was a tradition to invade the pitch at the last match. Unfortunately, there was more injury time than imagined and the police opened the gates in the fences. The inevitable happened...

Can't make this one due to other commitments, but would recommend The Crabtree. Nice friendly pub, good food, and acceptable beer selection, albeit perhaps not quite good enough for a few connoisseurs on this Forum.  My lad might go to cheer on the Fulham. No one give him a smack please!

I was in C Stand that day in 1983 with a friend who climbed on to the roof of one of the dugouts at the end of the match and fell through! It was absolute chaos - no wonder Fulhams older fans hate us! Still, all ancient history now - lets go there and come back with three more lovely points - looking  forward to this one - me and the rest of the Oxford Rams (all 3 of us) will be there - can't wait.

Can't make this one due to other commitments, but would recommend The Crabtree. Nice friendly pub, good food, and acceptable beer selection, albeit perhaps not quite good enough for a few connoisseurs on this Forum.  My lad might go to cheer on the Fulham. No one give him a smack please!

Sorry DEL, bloody icons have disappeared again so I can't direct quote, but yeah I will see you in Brighton. I am off to Dublin this weekend on a serious lash.

18 players from: Grant, Roos; Warnock, Forsyth, Keogh, Albentosa, Shotton, Buxton, Christie; Thorne, Mascarell, Hughes, Hendrick, Bryson; Ward, Russell, Lingard, Ince, Dawkins; Bent and Thomas. 

Grant; Shotton, Albentosa, Keogh, Forsyth; Thorne, Hughes, Hendrick; Lingard, Ince, Bent.
Roos, Buxton, Christie, Mascarell, Bryson, Dawkins, Russell.

It's hard to say. I do fancy Albentosa to be in the squad, though. 

Archived