Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22 December 2015 at 11:15, Mostyn6 said:

Forest suffer Pinillos setback

Football

Posted at11:06

Nottingham Forest left-back Daniel Pinillos is likely to miss the rest of the season after rupturing knee ligaments.

The 23-year-old Spaniard suffered the injury in Saturday's 2-1 victory over MK Dons.

Pnillos has started 19 of Forest's 22 Championship games this season after joining them from Cordoba in the summer.

Aren't we all supposed to boooo?

4 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Bauble_Christmas__Card_DCFCChristmasbaub And compliments of the season to you and your fellow fans tiger. :)

I read that as 'complaints of the season' - and immediately thought that super rams had changed his username again.

5 hours ago, glyn1957 said:

Got to laugh, just been on their forum and they all seem so excited at a gate of 23,000 on boxing day should we send them some fans ? because i bet that will include a couple of thousand away fans. 

I'd be available for a short term loan, but they can't afford my fee of a free hot drink at half time.

I'm quite happy where I am thank you very much.

I have nothing against Forest, and in fact I'll be cheering them on quite a bit this season as a number of their games coincides with the same opposition we face a week later.

Weird that. Plus they've got Burnley, Boro, Hull and Brighton to play again.

Dougie's doing a pretty steady job with the little he has to work with.

Archived