The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a historical event, 2 clubs that where once huge beyound their means, now clinging to the past and both been turned into circus acts.

To be fair, both are laughable, however I just hope that the gumps realise that throwing money does not buy you a right to win anything, they seem to be doing better now they can't spend the big dollar.

5 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

It is a historical event, 2 clubs that where once huge beyound their means, now clinging to the past and both been turned into circus acts.

To be fair, both are laughable, however I just hope that the gumps realise that throwing money does not buy you a right to win anything, they seem to be doing better now they can't spend the big dollar.

why are you discussing manchester united here?

Was a good game. Both teams looking to win was nice to see.

Can see both have much better second halves to the season. Not quite playoff material, but I see no reason why both can't push for a top 10 spot.

They've looked much better than Birmingham, Reading, Wolves and QPR of late.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Was a good game. Both teams looking to win was nice to see.

Can see both have much better second halves to the season. Not quite playoff material, but I see no reason why both can't push for a top 10 spot.

They've looked much better than Birmingham, Reading, Wolves and QPR of late.

Forest are carrying Lansbury... Looks uninterested... Vaughan should be captain.

Subbing a striker off with 25 minutes smacks of us doing it few years back under a previous regime.

4 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Forest are carrying Lansbury... Looks uninterested... Vaughan should be captain.

Subbing a striker off with 25 minutes smacks of us doing it few years back under a previous regime.

Yeh I felt they went far too defensive in the second half.

Lansbury is the deep-lying playmaker. He's basically modelling his game on Santi Cazorla. All well and good when you dominate possession, but Forest don't.

Vaughan is a terrific player. Vastly underrated and could do better than a midtable Championship team.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Yeh I felt they went far too defensive in the second half.

Lansbury is the deep-lying playmaker. He's basically modelling his game on Santi Cazorla. All well and good when you dominate possession, but Forest don't.

Vaughan is a terrific player. Vastly underrated and could do better than a midtable Championship team.

Think his heart lays elsewhere, Fawaz panicked... And low and behold the captaincy was his.

Talking to a few forest on a bird based social media site.... They think he ain't bothered either.

Vaughan is a very good player at this level... Would suit someone like Brentford etc

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Nottingham Forest boss Dougie Freedman talking to the club website: 

"I was trying to go and win the game two or three-nil because that's the only way you can beat Leeds. Doing so, I increase my chances of losing but also of winning.

What the hell is Dougie on about here?

Too much brandy butter on his Christmas Pudding.

17 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

"I was trying to go and win the game two or three-nil because that's the only way you can beat Leeds. Doing so, I increase my chances of losing but also of winning.

I think he means his defence is she-ite. 

26 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I know there's more than one way to skin a cat, but to give Leeds 61% possession doesn't increase your chances of winning 3-0 no matter how good you are at counter-attack football.

Crazy fool.

Archived