The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Derby fans bleating about overspending :lol: Oh my

Not bleating, just pointing out that using the word embargoed as an excuse for being crap doesn't wash when you brought it on yourselves. We can spend because we are so much bigger than you and our income p1sses all over little clubs like yours.

10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Derby fans bleating about overspending :lol: Oh my

How is that bleating???

He was just pointing out that you lot will blame anything other than the team is crap.

Embargo's 

Injuries

Weather 

Too many games

How are we overspending?, we have an owner who's worth hundreds of millions.

You have an owner whos bought your shower and is running it on the pocket money his daddy gives him.

Big difference.

2 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

How is that bleating???

He was just pointing out that you lot will blame anything other than the team is crap.

Embargo's 

Injuries

Weather 

Too many games

How are we overspending?, we have an owner who's worth hundreds of millions.

You have an owner whos bought your shower and is running it on the pocket money his daddy gives him.

Big difference.

I don't think that is actually true, largely we have mentioned how this is a rebuilding season and that for the most part we have a poor squad (although good enough to walk all over your shower) cropped up by some very good loans. Its a mid table season, that's fine. 

On the other hand you lot reeled out a catalogue of excuses for bottling it over the last two seasons, I wonder what it will be when you fk it up this year? 

Owners.. :D We know Fawaz is a clown, can't change that. But your owner is a large reason for Candy Crush constantly infesting my Facebook notifications, he deserves a slap for that alone.

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I don't think that is actually true, largely we have mentioned how this is a rebuilding season and that for the most part we have a poor squad (although good enough to walk all over your shower) cropped up by some very good loans. Its a mid table season, that's fine. 

On the other hand you lot reeled out a catalogue of excuses for bottling it over the last two seasons, I wonder what it will be when you fk it up this year? 

Owners.. :D We know Fawaz is a clown, can't change that. But your owner is a large reason for Candy Crush constantly infesting my Facebook notifications, he deserves a slap for that alone.

How does that work in embargo land?

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I wonder if Fawaz has been saving his pocket money ready for a spree.

They don't need to spend. According to half the posters on LTLF they'd be in the play offs if Assombalonga was fit and he'd be on 20 goals already. Just get him back fit and they'll fly up the table.

7 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Harsh calling the first season a bottle, we spent next to nothing on the squad which McClaren took the playoff final. Of the Derby 5-0 Forest, which of the two teams had more money ploughed on it?

Injuries ruined us last season, but we wouldn't have won the playoffs regardless. There were two betters teams in there than us, making it to the final would have been a miracle alone considering our form.

There are no excuses this season. We've spent more than enough, and we have a way of getting around the Martin conundrum should he get injured.

Playoffs have to be the very least.

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Harsh calling the first season a bottle, we spent next to nothing on the squad which McClaren took the playoff final. Of the Derby 5-0 Forest, which of the two teams had more money ploughed on it?

Injuries ruined us last season, but we wouldn't have won the playoffs regardless. There were two betters teams in there than us, making it to the final would have been a miracle alone considering our form.

There are no excuses this season. We've spent more than enough, and we have a way of getting around the Martin conundrum should he get injured.

Playoffs have to be the very least.

By my reckoning, there were four.:)

Archived