The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Didn't capitulate against your lot :D Although hard to when the opposition can barely register a shot on target

In all honesty, we've mostly been at least competitive in games we've lost. Undoubtedly the football is better than under Pearce, if he can keep winning games and getting them scoring, we'll be fine. 

If you lose you are not competitive.

Congratulations you have won 2 in 10. £110m plus over the last few years and you are clinging on to beating us.  Like I said you lot did us a favour, losing to you helped us go to Hull and win.  The only positive you lot have is that Leeds are below you.

6 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Reckon Forest's home form will keep their heads above water. Maybe 16th?

I doubt they'll win another away game until we play them at the iPro. 

Our away form was actually better than our home, its only recently that we've been able to turn that round. 

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎22‎:‎24‎:‎04, Boycie said:

Makes the loss at the Gumps even more unexplained?

Although, pity is one theory?

but tonight was a big test too?

Keep winning at least till Christmas or some of my relatives are going to even more miserable at our parties :)

20 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I get the feeling that if the Red Dogs end up winning something (promotion back to the Championship for example ;)) that they'd be an open top bus ride round the city with only Uncle Fawaz and his mate Emad on the top deck...

BC trophy is enough to prompt open bus, pity nobody will provide them with one given their credit rating.  

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

BC trophy is enough to prompt open bus, pity nobody will provide them with one given their credit rating.  

Park and Ride is only 3 quid. Someone must have a hacksaw.

26 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Inside info.... Non-League Nige is Fawaz's first choice! Freedman would have gone last weekend if they'd lost... That's straight from the horse's mouth! Lol

I would wish him well - but not too well.

8 hours ago, philmycock said:

Inside info.... Non-League Nige is Fawaz's first choice! Freedman would have gone last weekend if they'd lost... That's straight from the horse's mouth! Lol

You hang out with Fawaz? Any chance you can get me a cheap fridge freezer for Xmas? Tell him my online banking doesn't work over the festive period so I'll pay him in January.

20 hours ago, philmycock said:

Not sure I believe him, but my mate (a Forest fan) was at the "I Believe in Miracles" event at the Notts contemporary the other week, and had a quick conversation with our Nige who was in attendance. Apparently he said he would be interested in the Forest job, but not as long as Fawaz is at the helm. 

NC is a sensible bloke and not afraid to speak his mind, so it sounds about right. But, y'know, "my mate told me...", etc...

18 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Not sure I believe him, but my mate (a Forest fan) was at the "I Believe in Miracles" event at the Notts contemporary the other week, and had a quick conversation with our Nige who was in attendance. Apparently he said he would be interested in the Forest job, but not as long as Fawaz is at the helm. 

NC is a sensible bloke and not afraid to speak his mind, so it sounds about right. But, y'know, "my mate told me...", etc...

Nigel has turned Fatwaz down before

19 hours ago, cosmic said:

You and most of the city I bet.  Perfect counter programming to their current state of affairs.   I hear that some fans live that far in the past that they complained there wasn't an intermission and a woman in a burlesque outfit flogging Woodbines...

35 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

You and most of the city I bet.  Perfect counter programming to their current state of affairs.   I hear that some fans live that far in the past that they complained there wasn't an intermission and a woman in a burlesque outfit flogging Woodbines...

I heard there were a couple that live that far in the past complained that there were no spoiler alerts.

Archived