The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Non League Nigel in :ermm:

Seriously, I don't know why you guys are worrying so much if it is him, the state your club is in at the minute financially, umbongod etc and with an ever growing list of constantly injured, aging crocks then Nigel is absolutely perfect for you to transition you back to a stable club. Sure, as a manager on the field he's not the best, but we're it not for him when we were in a very similar position to yourselves then there's no doubt we would have been in deep, deep trouble! you could do a hell of a lot worse than our nige

42 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Il have boxhead Nigel (Pearson) instead please. Fawaz will blatantly go for the rubbish version

PS: Blocking swearwords? We're all adults here

Nah, not everyone. This is a widely viewed forum, everyone knows what people mean when they're censored anyway and it keeps a larger audience to view the utter **** that comes out of us.

8 hours ago, Statham512 said:
8 hours ago, Statham512 said:

And so late on as well.  They played well though so that's all that matters just been really unlucky so far this season ?

And so late on as well.  They played well though so that's all that matters just been really unlucky so far this season ?

Of course they have. At least they will be able to say at the end of the season they were the best team ever to get relegated from the championship.

21 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Of course they have. At least they will be able to say at the end of the season they were the best team ever to get relegated from the championship.

again

Gumps are so far away they may as well be in a different division.

Actually should say thank you to them for the wake up call at the council shed, we're all nicely fired up for the next few games, better to drop points to a lower league side than a side in the top 10.

I don't think Cloughie could ever achieve at Forest what he achieved at Derby, in terms of getting the finances on an even keel.

The difference is, who owns the club. Can you imagine Fridgie putting the financial constraints in place that Cloughie was apparently prepared to work with?. Nigel was the right man at the right time for us, and we moved on.

Forest need a miracle worker with the team because I imagine Fridgie's mind set is only about results.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I don't think Cloughie could ever achieve at Forest what he achieved at Derby, in terms of getting the finances on an even keel.

The difference is, who owns the club. Can you imagine Fridgie putting the financial constraints in place that Cloughie was apparently prepared to work with?. Nigel was the right man at the right time for us, and we moved on.

Forest need a miracle worker with the team because I imagine Fridgie's mind set is only about results.

If Hasselbaink leaves Burton then you may not even get the chance to even ask him. 

16 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Non League Nigel in :ermm:

OK Dawny, you're Fawaz, what would you do? Every manager you get falls on his arse so what's the solution? Can't be the managers fault all the time, the squad has some reasonable players.

Tell us your 2 year plan of recovery because I don't know about you but rivalry is always better when the teams are fighting for the same thing.

At the moment it just feels like kicking a cripple and that's no fun.

Archived