The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23 November 2015 22:51:37, Kernow said:

Normality has returned after the cup final where they wanted it more and were the better team on the night.

Those three words are key, now it's not the most recent game they're really not in the position to mock a single thing. What shall we talk about lads? Quick change the subject... er meatballs? Yeah that'll do!

Probably mate, i'd prefer the other Nigel mind you. 

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well done. Shows what 25m worth of talent to an already experienced team can do. 

Having a pint, guess what kind. 

If I understood it correctly, according to Mel Morris and Sam Rush we were able to sign the likes of Johnson and Butterfield because we had taken out insurance on the first team players (after what happened to Thorne last season). So when both Hughes and Bryson got injured on the opening day we were able to replace them (not sure how much the insurance covered but Rush made it sound like quite a lot). Not trying to have a dig, but Reid, Cohen, Hobbs and Wilson aren't the most dependable players when it comes to avoiding injuries and add to that the unfortunate injury to Assomalonga .... I wonder if Fawaz had taken out insurance on your first team players, whether you'd have avoided the embargo or not?

18 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

If I understood it correctly, according to Mel Morris and Sam Rush we were able to sign the likes of Johnson and Butterfield because we had taken out insurance on the first team players (after what happened to Thorne last season). So when both Hughes and Bryson got injured on the opening day we were able to replace them (not sure how much the insurance covered but Rush made it sound like quite a lot). Not trying to have a dig, but Reid, Cohen, Hobbs and Wilson aren't the most dependable players when it comes to avoiding injuries and add to that the unfortunate injury to Assomalonga .... I wonder if Fawaz had taken out insurance on your first team players, whether you'd have avoided the embargo or not?

Nah would he ******, that would be too close to common sense

Archived