Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really pleased about this! Hopefully now I'll get to see some Derby shirts around Alzira and not just Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Was speaking to someone I know through work 10 minutes ago. He's been involved with coaching here for many years and knows Raul personally (he showed me their whatsapp conversations). Says that he's a very very dedicated player, probably the most he's ever known. Was always very good in the air, but since going to Eibar has become much more of an attacking threat. Feels that he we adapt perfectly to the English game.

As far as other clubs are concerned he hadn't heard anything official, but strong rumours that Sevilla (Seville) were watching him very closely!

Always feels good when we close these deals down. Think we needed more physicality in defence and he should bring that. Hope it means we are harder to beat in the 2nd half of the season.

Guess the 2 1/2 years will mean when we're playing them in 3 years time he won;t be part of the side...

Looks like some dodgy ref decisions there. Offside for first goal, handball for the third and never a peno for the fourth.

Archived