Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure this story did the rounds or not but it must be true because the bloke that used to deliver the sandwiches to work told us (he also claimed to be Stimac's driver).

When Stimac came over we arranged for a driver to pick him up from Birmingham airport but Stimac didn't see him so hired a car and found his own way back. He actually got to Derby quicker than the driver that went to pick him up. When asked how he managed it he said "M42, M1, A52 - is simple, no?".

Now I'm sure I've missed loads out and it's unlikely to be true but for Albert to be a real legend to replace Stimac he needs a special journey story.

Can someone make one up?!

I'm not sure this story did the rounds or not but it must be true because the bloke that used to deliver the sandwiches to work told us (he also claimed to be Stimac's driver).

When Stimac came over we arranged for a driver to pick him up from Birmingham airport but Stimac didn't see him so hired a car and found his own way back. He actually got to Derby quicker than the driver that went to pick him up. When asked how he managed it he said "M42, M1, A52 - is simple, no?".

Now I'm sure I've missed loads out and it's unlikely to be true but for Albert to be a real legend to replace Stimac he needs a special journey story.

Well your mate made that one up, so ask him

Drive wrong way up Raynesway ....photo in DET next day saying sorry to elderly couple who smashed into him :-)

My mate did pick Stimac up a few weeks ago,when he was here

To and from Heathrow

Archived