Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

My favourite bit in those vids is when he comes out to the stadium carrying his coat and shirt and wants to put his coat on, but he refuses just to toss the shirt down and puts it between his legs whilst putting his coat on. Respect!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The man can barely understand/speak a word of English.

Also, as a side note to put a long-running argument to bed, when he refers to Mascarell, he pronounces it Mascar-ay :cool:

But he does say that in a month he'll be able to!

Watching the interview I got the impression that he understood a little but was nervous about coming across badly (been there, done that) and so preferred to speak through the interperator

But he does say that in a month he'll be able to!

Watching the interview I got the impression that he understood a little but was nervous about coming across badly (been there, done that) and so preferred to speak through the interperator

Agreed, it's seems quite easy online and with Duolingo, but when it's an actual person asking you a question at what seems like a hundred miles an hour, my brain goes completely blank!

Bucko was wanted by The Hope & Anchor, The Black Swan, The Red Lion, The Albion and an assortment of other sides......

None of them sell Belgian beer, so it was a non-starter.

Archived