Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Although some people seem to think he brought himself out of his contract. While that's true, something tells me we will end up paying it. If that's correct, I'm not 100% sure though.

I deduce that he will pay it initially allegedly

Not sure how these things work and it doesn't really matter if he pays it or we pay it as it's the overall package that matters.

Condor; this is a much earlier post today which has created the speculation - the Moor Farm conversation is almost certainly a red herring. The jury I think is out on whether Ramalam is wumming or ITK.

Thanks for clearing it up. Despite this some people get swirled up in baseless speculation. Some people genuinely seem to think there a chance Januzaj could come here on loan....

Condor; this is a much earlier post today which has created the speculation - the Moor Farm conversation is almost certainly a red herring. The jury I think is out on whether Ramalam is wumming or ITK.

The jury is out? At least 4 other posters were at the meeting and all denied that this was said. When questioned, he wouldn't comment on it or repeat it. 

Jury out?

The jury is out? At least 4 other posters were at the meeting and all denied that this was said. When questioned, he wouldn't comment on it or repeat it. 

Jury out?

Jury has discovered the liquor cabinet in the all-expenses-paid-for hotel room used for jury deliberation.

It will be interesting to see where he fits in.

He'll do well to replace one of our most consistent performers in the last four seasons Jake Buxton or another mainstay in Keogh.

Both Buxton and Keogh have been more than worthy of a starting place.

We shouldn't assume this guy is going to perform above their level.

I think you just have to look at the club's build-up to this signing to see what role he'll probably have.

A snazzy welcome video, it's very own hashtag on Twitter, a gallery of his first day at DCFC, Vine videos of him signing the contract, etc. This guy's not been brought in to be a back-up, I can tell you that right now.

We certainly didn't get that for Bent or Warnock. The only player I can remember that got a similar treatment is Thorne when he came in permanently.

No. Although some people seem to think he brought himself out of his contract. While that's true, something tells me we will end up paying it. If that's correct, I'm not 100% sure though.

I would think that you are 100% correct - and under the circumstances, that's how it should be - unless his first week's pay packet is half a million quid.

Cynical old bugger, get to bed.

Prepare thyself to lead the North Stand chorus on the morn.... :p

Come and have a go at the North Stand Row X aggro, you sad old Staffy.

;)

Come and have a go at the North Stand Row X aggro, you sad old Staffy.

;)

The only aggro in row x of the North Stand is the grating noise of arthiritic knees going up the steps....

have a good nights sleep Eddie....we'll speak tomorrow...tonight we rest and prepare oursens for the battle to come......

We hate nottingham forest,

we hate forest too,

and Leicester...

we hate nottingham forest...

but Derby we love you...

Archived