Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will prove to be one of our best deals ever, if not the best. To get a player of that calibre for such a low price, is unbelievable.

I think getting the best English centre-half I have seen in my lifetime for

Calm down Rammyboy. You were going well for 4 sentences, and then bang you are into orgasm mode. Let's see if he cuts it on a cold day at Rotherham before we get too carried away calculating future capital gains.

Well the guy is used to playing against the likes of ronaldo, messi, suarez, neymar

Will prove to be one of our best deals ever, if not the best. To get a player of that calibre for such a low price, is unbelievable.

Of what calibre? How many times you seen him play?

Well the guy is used to playing against the likes of ronaldo, messi, suarez, neymar

Andy Todd, Andy Griffin and many others played against the likes of Ronaldo, Torres (in form), Drogba, Henry etc. Who you play against doesn't make you a great player!

Of what calibre? How many times you seen him play?

Andy Todd, Andy Griffin and many others played against the likes of Ronaldo, Torres (in form), Drogba, Henry etc. Who you play against doesn't make you a great player!

Well remind me where Eiber are in La liga pal. Only reason they are selling him cheap is because they are in lots of debt

I look forward to seeing this guy's style. 

I wonder whether he's more Shaun Barker, in terms of power, attitude, bravery etc, or more Stimac, in terms of composure, reading the game and calmness. Hopefully, he's somewhere in between, a Paul McGrath type.

Well remind me where Eiber are in La liga pal. Only reason they are selling him cheap is because they are in lots of debt

contrary to what Bris says, aside of the top 4 or 5, that league is much of a muchness. He may be awesome, I just want to know if you're basing your comment on opinion, or just getting carried away like an impressionable young lad.

My favourite bit in those vids is when he comes out to the stadium carrying his coat and shirt and wants to put his coat on, but he refuses just to toss the shirt down and puts it between his legs whilst putting his coat on. Respect!

I noted this too, respect to the lad !

Exciting times at Derby, a real coup for for us is bringing him to the club !

contrary to what Bris says, aside of the top 4 or 5, that league is much of a muchness. He may be awesome, I just want to know if you're basing your comment on opinion, or just getting carried away like an impressionable young lad.

Disagree. The bottom half of the bpl is just as bad as la liga. Suarez said that it's harder playing against la liga defenders.

Have a guess.

Archived