Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well remind me where Eiber are in La liga pal. Only reason they are selling him cheap is because they are in lots of debt

They're not selling in.

He has triggered a buy out of his contract.

Nowt to do with debt.

contrary to what Bris says, aside of the top 4 or 5, that league is much of a muchness. He may be awesome, I just want to know if you're basing your comment on opinion, or just getting carried away like an impressionable young lad.

Have a guess.

Have a poll.

He's only urging caution. I'm pretty sure McClaren would have a fairly similar response if faced with your original statement.

F*&%^ Caution. We are taking this league by the balls, and Albentosa is gonna be the new Stimac. Even a blind Scot who doesn't like people from Derby, could see that  :ph34r:

So who is the fool? McClaren or Mostyn. Tough call isn't it. 

What are you talking about? We have seen how good Chris Martin is, and you still won't give him any credit, yet I question the supposed 'calibre' or a player that nobody here has seen, and I could be a fool?!?!!? Hmmmmm. Sausage!

What are you talking about? We have seen how good Chris Martin is, and you still won't give him any credit, yet I question the supposed 'calibre' or a player that nobody here has seen, and I could be a fool?!?!!? Hmmmmm. Sausage!

Your miserable doggy downer reaction is the same I got at the gym from a Forest fan going to the game tomorrow. Strange coincidence that. "You haven't even seen him play" he says bla bla bla. "Kevin Wilson cost 2.5" i say. He goes quiet. 

After GT, the Spaniard is HIS biggest signing is it not. He's gonna be good at the minimum, superlative at best. Grow a pair, then you can drag Martin into the debate to deflect from your unfounded pessimism.

Your miserable doggy downer reaction is the same I got at the gym from a Forest fan going to the game tomorrow. Strange coincidence that. "You haven't even seen him play" he says bla bla bla. "Kevin Wilson cost 2.5" i say. He goes quiet. 

After GT, the Spaniard is HIS biggest signing is it not. He's gonna be good at the minimum, superlative at best. Grow a pair, then you can drag Martin into the debate to deflect from your unfounded pessimism.

All reasonable, excepting the fact that your position on Martin is so clearly wrong, bizarre even, that your opinion automatically draws suspicion. **** it for tonight - florist tomorrow.

my opinion will come when seeing him play in a Derby shirt and not before. I rated Andy Todd before we signed him, and many others too.

All reasonable, excepting the fact that your position on Martin is so clearly wrong, bizarre even, that your opinion automatically draws suspicion. **** it for tonight - florist tomorrow.

See he succeeded in deflecting. I am not commenting on Martin. :cool:  I just hope he gets a hat trick tomorrow, and that if he doesn't score by halftime we bring in Bent to punish them.

I'm really really excited by the signing but this is such a silly thing to say.

my opinion will come when seeing him play in a Derby shirt and not before. I rated Andy Todd before we signed him, and many others too.

You're seriously comparing Andy Todd to Raul Albentosa, a beast of a La Liga defender? Just stop while you're behind. When he walks on the field tomorrow I am gonna go bananas, whereas you'll probably be peeling them in the tree.

You're seriously comparing Andy Todd to Raul Albentosa, a beast of a La Liga defender? Just stop while you're behind. When he walks on the field tomorrow I am gonna go bananas, whereas you'll probably be peeling them in the tree.

are you bored and trying to get a bite? or are you actually just that er..... 'special'? I am comparing "expectation", you need to learn how to read and interpret what you're reading. Don't just see names and join the dots!

Archived