Brentford v Derby County

Carl Sagan

Loaded up on bacon and black pudding sandwiches now - time to go.

Proper food - none of that southern nancy boy jellied eels and shandy nonsense.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be a tough game this, But one I fully expect us to come through in the end.

I like Brentford, They get there players playing the right way. My god son plays for QPR u9s who played Brentford at there training ground 2 weeks ago. The facilities were poor, But there's a real togetherness about the place.

There U9s team were a joy to watch. Where as QPR teach a philosophy where they want players to be more individual and direct, Brentford played the sort of football you expect from kids twice there age, Passing, Movement, Unselfishness (it was like watching the rams at times)and just an all round excellent team performance(completely playing QPR off the park)

This only bodes well for Brentford, And I hope they have a good season, But I think the Super Rams will put on another London showcase today.

Derby 3 Brentford 1

Martin fgs.

Don't forget if anybody can't get to the match today - e.g. Gets seriously beaten up outside the ground, has a heart attack in the pub, can't be bothered to leave the Girls at The Griffin - I will happily make sure your away end ticket doesn't go to waste. Will need to know by 12.30 latest. Replies from time wasters not required thank you.

Given that Norwich didn't manage to dislodge us from the top spot last night - joining us and Watford on 26 points, with our goal difference remaining superior - now ruddy Wolves could go top (at least temporarily) in the early kick-off game today.

They play Brum FFS - losers 0-8 at home last weekend...can't see Rowett making too much difference at Birmingham yet as wolves are confident and settled, on a roll.

Surely though, The Rams will roar back to the top with a 3-1 win at Brentford...?

:cool:

I just got a sense chatting to the management at the forum last night that Mascarell was close to a league start. Interesting. But I do think Mascarell and Hughes would work best together. Disappointed Will's on the bench as he looked so fired up when he came on on Tuesday.

Archived