Brentford v Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, is the suicide watch out tonight in Derby? I caught most of the match on radio except for the last thirty minutes(Had to go get some wood before my Dad and his family freeze their tits off) and so was genuinely shocked when I clicked RD back on and saw we had lost to the Bees. From what I gathered from some posts on here, we basically played like **** again.

I for one am very disappointed with not at least getting a point out of this one and falling down the table, but I do look at this way: We are in good shape still, and I am confident that we can get our heads out of our bums and get going again.

Now it is time to chop some fookin wood in a little bit, drink some Purple Haze, and relax. Players and staff feel way more sh*tty and disappointed with this effort than we ever will. Also, at least the Trees lost as well.

P.S. Apologies for no xHamster streams. I  emailed them and cussed them out. Alas, they emailed me back and told me to go fook myself.  :angry:  Edit:Ha, nice change to xhamster...great site. :ph34r:

I'm confused, are you talking about Stoke or Derby?

What other Championship sides play a style of football which involves passing and running with the ball? 90% just play direct football and look to win the second balls.

Our problem is being overrun becasue we can't keep hold of the ball.

Today Hendrick completed on 68% of his passes. That's shocking. Dawkins on the other hand completed 97%.

We have no midfield runners ourselves. They get the ball and it's all lousy sideways passing. Mascarell was the one driving the team forward with forward passing at Fulham, though I don't know if he did that today?

Bryson contributes nothing if he's not scoring. Absolute waste of a midfield spot. 

We lack a player who can pick the ball up in central midfield and carry it. Dawkins is the only one who can do that.

You talk the most pish I've ever read on any football forum

The best time to be top of the league is at the end of the season. We had a go at forest for counting chickens and it looks like we had a few chicken counters too.

We were top without looking worthy of it so now we are in a more realistic position.

What other Championship sides play a style of football which involves passing and running with the ball? 90% just play direct football and look to win the second balls.

Our problem is being overrun becasue we can't keep hold of the ball.

Today Hendrick completed on 68% of his passes. That's shocking. Dawkins on the other hand completed 97%.

We have no midfield runners ourselves. They get the ball and it's all lousy sideways passing. Mascarell was the one driving the team forward with forward passing at Fulham, though I don't know if he did that today?

Bryson contributes nothing if he's not scoring. Absolute waste of a midfield spot. 

We lack a player who can pick the ball up in central midfield and carry it. Dawkins is the only one who can do that. 

More Bollix from you,at least you are consistant,try different medication.90% play hoofball?Actually

it's the other way round,they are all playing good passing football,apart from Blackburn and Millwall

maybe.You are so out of touch.Brentford outpassed us today,even Wigan kept it on the ground.Hoofball

is out of fashion these days and that's why we are struggling more this year.Forest may be another one.

In other words 90% try to play football.

Bottom line is there are too many changes being made and the team is not settled , it's time for mclaren to pick his best 11 and give them a run of games barring injury or suspension , it seems to me as if he's trying to keep everyone happy but that won't win the league , bottom line is we still haven't got going this season but still in a good position to go up

We were keeping the same team mostly until Millwall apart from Shotton and Whitbread interchanging but because we didn't win that game he seemed to think we were feeling tired and has changed it nearly every game afterwards which has worked less well it seems (though losing Ward and Grant has had a bigger effect than I thought it would).

Calm down. Whilst i don't agree with everything Bris has said, he raises some decent points - and then he's simply met with a barrage of abuse which is not backed up by any evidence whatsoever. People should remember that he was one of the main figures in the "Clough Out" ring - and all of us would agree that Nigel's firing by the board has caused a wonderful transformation at this club.

Personally Im not worried yet - our best player has been out injured all season, we've clearly not hit top gear yet and no side will dominate the division this year. Plenty of time for us to turn this around.

Archived