10 	Reading 	9 	0 	14
11 	Blackburn 	10 	-2 	14
12 	Brentford 	10 	-3 	14

Potential promotion rivals have all got winnable home games tonight:

Middlesbrough vs Blackpool

Norwich vs Charlton

Watford vs Brentford

Makes tonight even more edgy for me.

Great night for us, only Watford won theirs. Very suprising win for Charlton.

Here is my take on the match:

Coming into this one, I knew it would be a tough one and it was.  The first half, we controlled it pretty much the whole time, but just could not finish and had some pretty terrible crosses tbh.  Bournemouth never really threatened and we defended well when they did get into our half.

Second half did not start that great, but we eventually found our stride.  Bournemouth pressured at times, but I was never too much worried about them scoring.  Their best chance came from Wilson, and h badly scuffed it.  In regards to Wilson, I think Shotton did a fantastic job marking him overall.

I like the determination we played with throughout the second half, and once again we punished teams for their mistakes.  After Camp got sent off for the Cherries, we did a great job of taking advantage of it and scoring two quality goals.  Hughes again best player on the pitch.  It is still remarkable to me that he is still so young but yet so good.  Martin again was very good overall I thought.

Bournemouth gave us a fight, and I could see them being in top ten no question.  Results went our way today,and we are now 4th in the table.  Forest again scoreless :)  Onwards and upwards.

Overall team perfomance 8.75/10

Motm: Hughes

Ratings:

Grant-7

Christie-9

Keogh-7

Shotton-8

Forsyth-7

Hughes-10

Bryson-8

Eustace-7

Ward-7

Martin-8

Ibe-6

Best-6

Russell-6

Hendrick-7

On to Millwall.

been there as a ref myself, he blew his whistle too soon - you instantly regret those when you see the ball bundled in, just tough tits for us really. Also, despite what Derby's twitter account reported, it was definitely red for handling outside the area.

thought we controlled the game well again today, looked a bit shaky at the back at times - not convinced with Shotton's ball-playing abilities yet either. Apart from that, decent solid win against a pretty good side (who only really threatened once they decided to stop being boring and go for it). 

Archived