Derby County v Bournemouth

PrivateDerby

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My computer is being a sausage so if someone could post up a working link, that would be amazing. If there is one. 

Theres a couple of promising ones, loads of the usual crap thats just ads and *****, not going to post links just yet as they may not work, who knows until kick-off, but as soon as it kicks off and / if ive got a working one i will post it here

Theres a couple of promising ones, loads of the usual crap thats just ads and *****, not going to post links just yet as they may not work, who knows until kick-off, but as soon as it kicks off and / if ive got a working one i will post it here

Brilliant, thanks. 

Not enough urgency. We seem to get the ball and then slow it down in the final third, allowing them to get 11 men behind the ball.

Christie has been our best player again - superb.

Also think we've defended quite poorly as a team. They seem to have more options on the ball than we do and there definitely seems like they have more space to work with when going forward.

Could be a moment of magic which determines the outcome. If not, 0-0 written all over it.

Archived