Derby County v Fulham

PrivateDerby

does anyone drink tea in the concourse's?

I don't. Some do though. Couldn't yesterday, as there wasn't any. Sorry, but that is shambolic. If you are in charge of doing the food and drink, you've had ages to get ready. Surely you make sure that there is enough of everything? Well I would have thought so. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't. Some do though. Couldn't yesterday, as there wasn't any. Sorry, but that is shambolic. If you are in charge of doing the food and drink, you've had ages to get ready. Surely you make sure that there is enough of everything? Well I would have thought so.

i bet it tastes rank. Football and tea don't go together in my book. Mind you for the people that do drink tea at matches there should be ample supply.

i bet it tastes rank. Football and tea don't go together in my book. Mind you for the people that do drink tea at matches there should be ample supply.

My dad used to have a tea or coffee to warm him up on the cold Tuesday evening home games at half time. 

Agree. Absolute shambles. And the coffee I had was worse than Baldrick's mud and phlegm combination. Really - the worst coffee I've ever tasted.

Why don't they let Starbucks inside the ground, too?

may be coffee. Tea has to be brewed correctly and have the right kind of milk.

I bet they don't warm the pot on the concourse.

Idiots.

Changing the subject completely but still from Derby v Fulham, did anyone notice the dynamic of the half time subs warm-up?

Hughes, Best and Dawkins absent-mindedly tapping three yard passes whilst clearly enjoying a laugh, Mascarell on his own exchanging long passes with Roos and the old men Naylor and Whitbread on the wings.

i felt especially sorry for young Mascarell who looked frozen out. Just a perspective from the crowd but I hope the 'foreigners' in the first team are a welcome addition and not an intrusion into the team spirit.

Just seen a whiteboard from Mac's final training session on Friday. Under the heading "Key Responsibilities for Saturday" were:-

Grant - kick less, roll ball out to defenders

Eustace - keep defensive shape, stay close to Buxton as he may need extra support

Bryson - make more effective bursts into the box

Ward - continue to use the Sheff Wed substitution frustration in a positive aggressive way on the pitch. Keep width

Dawkins - more product required, Bring in the tea bags for the match.

Just seen a whiteboard from Mac's final training session on Friday. Under the heading "Key Responsibilities for Saturday" were:-

Grant - kick less, roll ball out to defenders - agree but players must make themselves available

Eustace - keep defensive shape, stay close to Buxton as he may need extra support - Buxton looks fine on the ball. Moe worried a bought Keogh

Bryson - make more effective bursts into the box - completely agree

Ward - continue to use the Sheff Wed substitution frustration in a positive aggressive way on the pitch. Keep width agree

Dawkins - more product required, Bring in the tea bags for the match.

keep him on the bench. More affective coming on as sub

Well that didn't completely work. Not seen Grant hopelessly hoof it as much as he did on Saturday for a long time

I thought you went to Wednesday.

22 hoofs to be precise.

Archived