Derby County v Fulham

PrivateDerby

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team dependant for me, if Mac insists on starting Hughes at CDM again then I see another game in the mirror of the last three, nervous, shaky and full of mistakes, i see a 1-1 or god forbid 1-2 Fulham

If he drops one of Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson and brings in the experienced Eustace to add some bite and direction to the midfield then I see things clicking again and we go on to a comftorble 2-0 win

If Buxton isnt fit and we have no new additions my line up would be:-

Grant, Christie, Keogh, Whitbread, Forsyth, Mascarell, Hughes, Hendrick, Ward, Martin, Russell

Subs:- Roos, Freeman, Eustace, Calero, Bryson, Best, Dawkins

But I think McClaren will play

Grant, Chrsitie, Keogh, Whitbread, Forsyth, Mascarell, Bryson, Hendrick, Ward, Martin, Dawkins

going 2-0 rams if we start with...; 

Grant

Christie         Keogh           Whitbread      Forsyth

Eustace

Hendrick                        Hughes

Russell                                                      Ward

Martin

fgs Martin

We have to win this one. To restore confidence and morale, but there won't be a better time to beat Fulham. A team full of inexperienced players that is still yet to gel properly (I do, of course, say this before they play Wolves). There's also an extra day's rest.

2-0

Martin and Hughes

I know its early in the season but I really think that we need to win this game if we have a realistic chance of getting promoted automatically because we dont wabt forest millwall or Bournemouth doing what Leicester did and run away at the top

Look where Blackpool were this time last season. I'll tell you, in 1st place.

There's still a hell of a lot of football to be played, no need to hit the panic button just yet. We'll be fine.

Fulham lost again tonight.

All bad runs come to an end against Derby.

If we do manage to win Magath will be sacked imo.

We will beat them no worries. As for Magath he could be sacked but he might take the honourable course and Felix time to stand aside.

Fulham are in a right mess at the minute.

This could be the perfect game for us.

I said it before they played tonight but I look at their squad and other than McCormack and Parker they have no championship experience whatsoever.

I actually think we will hammer them on Saturday.

Archived