Albert

1. He's petulant.

2. He's not good enough.

3. He cant get past his man.

4. His attitude is awful.

5. He gives needless free kicks away in dangerous positions

6. His decision making is atrocious

7. He cant cross

8. He isnt going to get any better whatsoever.

9. Lost a yard of pace.

10. He probably has one good game in every 7 or 8.

11. He was awful for the most part of last season

How on earth someone can think "he has the potential to be one of the best wingers in the championship" is one of the most ridiculous comments I have heard in a while.

Hes never gonna improve. Infact he is getting worse.

There are so many better wingers out there and I just feel that this is a massive backwards step.

I was going to reply to this, but by the looks of it the majority have already answered.

I just think he offers something different and until we get someone better in... he's a great plan B.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ilsonram - OK off the top of my head - and before you say anything, I'm not suggesting the clubs would release them or that we could afford the loan.

Wilson (on loan) from Man Utd

Lingard (On loan from Man Utd)

McEachran (On loan from Chelsea)

Ibe (On loan from Liverpool)

Sinclair (On loan from City - more of a long shot but then look at his competition at City)

Ilsonram - OK off the top of my head - and before you say anything, I'm not suggesting the clubs would release them or that we could afford the loan.

Wilson (on loan) from Man Utd

Lingard (On loan from Man Utd)

McEachran (On loan from Chelsea)

Ibe (On loan from Liverpool)

Sinclair (On loan from City - more of a long shot but then look at his competition at City)

Of them the only actual wingers are Ibe an Sinclair, with Ibe being of unknown and untried quality and Sinclair being beyond unrealistic.

• 2 weeks later...

1. He's petulant.

2. He's not good enough.

3. He cant get past his man.

4. His attitude is awful.

5. He gives needless free kicks away in dangerous positions

6. His decision making is atrocious

7. He cant cross

8. He isnt going to get any better whatsoever.

9. Lost a yard of pace.

10. He probably has one good game in every 7 or 8.

11. He was awful for the most part of last season

How on earth someone can think "he has the potential to be one of the best wingers in the championship" is one of the most ridiculous comments I have heard in a while.

Hes never gonna improve. Infact he is getting worse.

There are so many better wingers out there and I just feel that this is a massive backwards step.

:ph34r:

I agree with Mackworth, what a terrible player. It's not like he was one of the most lethal players in the league the season before last, or one of our attacking outlets who performed in the bad times following Commons leaving.

"He is great in the dressing room. He has a great rapport with everybody, he is infectious, can set the mood and get everybody buoyant and up." Steve McClaren on JW

I think everyone is being too harsh - I like Wardy, he can beat his man, and he will add to the scoring in the season.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived