Ward re-signs

Albert

I am not Ward's biggest fan but you need strength in depth. If not up to it he is still good backup. His contract runs out at the end of next season. He is important for this promotion push and it would be outrageous in my view to deny him a crack at PL football with us. Fairest and best outcome in my mind. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Steve Cross got moved from pillar to post,  full back to wing, anywhere we were short. I remember screaming( at West Ham?? In that long Milk Cup drama?)    Get him off the pitch it's only Steve Cross.   He had a broken leg!!

Poor Steve Cross got moved from pillar to post,  full back to wing, anywhere we were short. I remember screaming( at West Ham?? In that long Milk Cup drama?)    Get him off the pitch it's only Steve Cross.   He had a broken leg!!

Remember a great brace he scored up at Newcastle in the Zenith Data Systems Cup one night, though think we lost it in extra time, good old lamb head.

As for being embarrassed by his song, remember us singing it at sheff weds away last season when he was getting usual **** about being a blade, turned round and gave us the thumbs up, shortly before going off with hamstring injury, kinda sums him up!

Just know I'd rather have him on board than playing against us.

Will probably see more of Dawks this season, but Jamo is the quintessential super sub. Explosive from the bench.

Please note that I posted this exact comment on the club's facebook post about this. No one liked it, so I'm trying it on here.

...probably because you called him Jamo.

I don't see that one catching on.

1. He's petulant.

2. He's not good enough.

3. He cant get past his man.

4. His attitude is awful.

5. He gives needless free kicks away in dangerous positions

6. His decision making is atrocious

7. He cant cross

8. He isnt going to get any better whatsoever.

9. Lost a yard of pace.

10. He probably has one good game in every 7 or 8.

11. He was awful for the most part of last season

How on earth someone can think "he has the potential to be one of the best wingers in the championship" is one of the most ridiculous comments I have heard in a while.

Hes never gonna improve. Infact he is getting worse.

There are so many better wingers out there and I just feel that this is a massive backwards step.

Terrible post imho.

1. He's petulant.

2. He's not good enough.

7. He cant cross

9. Lost a yard of pace.

How on earth someone can think "he has the potential to be one of the best wingers in the championship" is one of the most ridiculous comments I have heard in a while.

There are so many better wingers out there and I just feel that this is a massive backwards step.

Bet he's never thrown his toys out of the pram and stormed off an internet forum though :ph34r:

1. He's petulant.

2. He's not good enough.

7. He cant cross

9. Lost a yard of pace.

Reminds me of Godber, incredulous that Fletcher had picked Oakes for the team to play the "celebs" in the film version of Porridge. To which Fletcher responded "Throws in well, mind!!" 

Ward's attitude is his problem! He's probably seeing all his teamates getting new contracts and he won't like it! His attitude could have cause dressing room disruptions so a shrewd move by Stevie mac!

You're kidding, right? 

Archived