Confirmed: Liverpool's Andre Wisdoms signs on a season-long youth loan

Derbyram1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come as of this morning we have no pictures/interview's with Wisdom at Moor Farm? Is he here yet?

I understand Nigel has hijacked the deal. Both player and club are reported to want him to go where they know they'll get a steady supply of abuse and labour camp style coaching conditions. Hail Comrade Clough!

There's a lots of good centreback options free ATM:

Tamas

Mokoena

Mosquera

Madlung

Zaliukas

Onyewo

And of course Gallas, Bramble and Ibanez who have all played in England.

My guess is Zaliukas, trained with QPR when Macca was there.

Onyewo to QPR.

Didn't know 'Arry is reading this forum too.

I was quite surprised that Liverpool would loan him out to us, then a horrible realization hit me that they're probably going to grease us up with some nice loan opportunities so we bare them in mind if they make an offer for Hughes in Jan. 

Still, Wisdom is a cracking addition. 

I can see what is going to happen now, Jan 3rd Liverpool submit a 5m bid for Hughes Rush laughs and says no, they comeback with 7m Rush says thanks but no thanks, they say ok we need Andre back now thanks.

no way! football is run by principled folk...

season long loan - means what it says.  ;)

I can see what is going to happen now, Jan 3rd Liverpool submit a 5m bid for Hughes Rush laughs and says no, they comeback with 7m Rush says thanks but no thanks, they say ok we need Andre back now thanks.

Tough titty if they do.

Only if a recall clause has been put into the agreement - even youth loans don't include this automatically.

Archived