Confirmed: Liverpool's Andre Wisdoms signs on a season-long youth loan

Derbyram1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a different transfer thread someone mentioned that the coaching staff were at the Liverpool v spurs u21 game a few weeks back. I guess they were watching him.

I can't be arsed to read the last few pages but has anything been mentioned about his wages??

Any idea what he's on and how much we are contributing?

In a different transfer thread someone mentioned that the coaching staff were at the Liverpool v spurs u21 game a few weeks back. I guess they were watching him.

I can't be arsed to read the last few pages but has anything been mentioned about his wages??

Any idea what he's on and how much we are contributing?

Why would we know that and why does it matter? Let's just hope he is better than what we have and can help us to some clean sheets

It wouldn't be nice to see bucko great person to have in the dressing room and not a bad CB but if Him being on the bench or leaving is best for the club then let's get in with it! Good luck Andre the giant

How longs whitbread here for? Could be a replacement? Or whitbread could sign permanently and Buxton or ob be surplus to requirements?

Interesting few weeks ahead!

Clough getting a new job could speed things up also with regards outgoings?

I have a feeling Whitbread was one that Leicester wanted a permanent contract on top. I could be wrong.

I can see him signing though, he is better than keogh and buxton though - I expect Wisdom to be better than all 3. 

Otherwise there is absolutely no chance he should have been anywhere near Liverpool's first team!! 

I have a feeling Whitbread was one that Leicester wanted a permanent contract on top. I could be wrong.

I can see him signing though, he is better than keogh and Buxton though - I expect Wisdom to be better than all 3.

Otherwise there is absolutely no chance he should have been anywhere near Liverpool's first team!!

Agree with that logic totally, just wondering who our centre backs will be for the season. Wisdom, Keogh and whitbread battling it out for two spots with ob as cover?

Full backs must be his next area to address, midfield is fine as it is for me plus Hendrick back soon hopefully. Forwards seem ok but mclaren may want to strengthen/change personnel?

The speed with which he is acting is filling me with great confidence that we genuinely are targeting the play offs. Board seem to be backing him totally, January could be very interesting indeed. A great run up until then only further strengthens the case to push

Agree with that logic totally, just wondering who our centre backs will be for the season. Wisdom, Keogh and whitbread battling it out for two spots with ob as cover?

Full backs must be his next area to address, midfield is fine as it is for me plus Hendrick back soon hopefully. Forwards seem ok but mclaren may want to strengthen/change personnel?

The speed with which he is acting is filling me with great confidence that we genuinely are targeting the play offs. Board seem to be backing him totally, January could be very interesting indeed. A great run up until then only further strengthens the case to push

I'd have 

Wisdom and Buxton for saturday, but Wisdom and Whitbread usually.

IF Wisdom is what we're expecting - it has been known that these highly rated players come in and aren't so good. 

I'd have

Wisdom and Buxton for saturday, but Wisdom and Whitbread usually.

IF Wisdom is what we're expecting - it has been known that these highly rated players come in and aren't so good.

You need to get over this dropping Keogh thing. He won't do it. Captain changes are a close season thing.

Archived