Confirmed: Liverpool's Andre Wisdoms signs on a season-long youth loan

Derbyram1

Yay, and now the ridiculous conspiracy theories start coming out.

So what was Adam Smith then? An England U21 with far more first team experience than Wisdom has, so there's no need to starting claiming that Clough was unable to sign players like that. And we've yet to see whether any of these players are better than what we've got already - Whitbread certainly hasn't, as of yet, stopped the goals going in, for example. If Wisdom comes in and makes a big difference then fine, but he's not even officially signed yet.

No conspiracy theory. Arsenal for example refused loans. Heard that from various reliable sources. Rush and Co even eluded to that fact in the forum.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No conspiracy theory. Arsenal for example refused loans. Heard that from various reliable sources. Rush and Co even eluded to that fact in the forum.

It was evident from the amount of times they mentioned 'relationships' with other clubs (being one of the things we need to improve, along with coaching and recruitment) that there was something wrong during the Clough regime. I don't recall word for word, but Rush said something akin to "we need to improve these things so that the Champions league clubs, some of which are holding squads of 50 - 60 players would be willing to send their players on loan to us and know they're being looked after and well coached"

It was evident from the amount of times they mentioned 'relationships' with other clubs (being one of the things we need to improve, along with coaching and recruitment) that there was something wrong during the Clough regime. I don't recall word for word, but Rush said something akin to "we need to improve these things so that the Champions league clubs, some of which are holding squads of 50 - 60 players would be willing to send their players on loan to us and know they're being looked after and well coached"

You have a blessed memory.

I knew it was something along those lines.

His public attacking of young players would turn any decent manager off.

Top 10 earners in the championship.

:o

no way.

think about it - QPR, Wigan, Reading, Forest, Leicester all have huge earners. 

I'd be so surprised if this were the case.

Well Wisdom hasn't been relegated so no "25% relegation wage clause" will have been activated with him like the Reading, Wigan and QPR players. Wisdom will actually be on Premier League money.

Well Wisdom hasn't been relegated so no "25% relegation wage clause" will have been activated with him like the Reading, Wigan and QPR players. Wisdom will actually be on Premier League money.

To be one of the top 10 in the division, i'd still think he'd have to be on 40,000 a week. 

Mad money. 

He wouldn't be big enough to be a bouncer if he was Chinese. Like, Herro!

There's a Chinese restaurant in York that becomes a nightclub after 10 at the weekends. The bouncers there are all Chinese and you would not mess with them! Scarier than any fat fat bouncers i've encountered!

P.s. They give free prawn crackers with every drink and dont have draught beer so you get cans of whatever makro has on offer that week. Well worth a look if you're ever in York...

There's a Chinese restaurant in York that becomes a nightclub after 10 at the weekends. The bouncers there are all Chinese and you would not mess with them! Scarier than any fat fat bouncers i've encountered!

P.s. They give free prawn crackers with every drink and dont have draught beer so you get cans of whatever makro has on offer that week. Well worth a look if you're ever in York...

Sounds like my perfect night out. I'm willing to triad anything.

Archived