Bamford on loan, Wolves and Boro also interested - Express & Star

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Ramshankered

There are at least 3 conclusions that can be drawn here:-

1) You might be a tad gullible

2) Your Blackburn-supporting mate has more issues to deal with than just supporting Blackburn

3) If you are right can you find out whether Blackburn have bought his left or right leg, and if Kia Joorabachian has bought the rest of him?

Haha, I think he was almost certainly on a wind up. He's being very coy when I've pressed him for more deets.

Apologies for the false alarm.

No worries my friend. By the way I am your Bank Manager. We have had a bit of a admin mix-up here at the Branch (what are we like) and we would be really grateful if you could please remind us of your account and sort code number, your 6 figure memorable online number, your mother's maiden name and the name of your first pet. The only thing we have recorded here is that your favourite sports team is Derby County.

No worries my friend. By the way I am your Bank Manager. We have had a bit of a admin mix-up here at the Branch (what are we like) and we would be really grateful if you could please remind us of your account and sort code number, your 6 figure memorable online number, your mother's maiden name and the name of your first pet. The only thing we have recorded here is that your favourite sports team is Derby County.

What about date of birth? :ph34r:

i-Ram you clown! Always trying to fool me. 

Btw how's the stand up coming along mate? Landed your first gig yet?

I would take him back 2moro. A couple very valuable goals last season, amongst others! He's that sort of player every team dreams of having when plan A doesn't work. Tho, I'm interested in seeing more of calero!

Boro are managed by Mourinho's pal Aitor Karanka and Bamford is set to be joined by midfielder George Saville at the Riverside

Loan ranger: Bamford to head to the North East after spells with Derby and MK Dons

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is ready to send striker Patrick Bamford and midfielder George Saville to pal Aitor Karanka at Middlesbrough.

Bamford - who helped Derby reach the play-off final - will head to Teesside for the season as he is farmed out to the Championship.

And Saville will be sent to Boro on loan with a view to a full-time switch after spending time at Brentford last season.

The pair are joining up with centre half Kenneth Omerou who is back at Middlesbrough as the bonds between the two cubs grow.

The three should go straight into Karanka

******! Why does the little cnut have to be so selfish. Can't he just come here and provide quality cover and a big goal threat from our bench.

All this "I want to play centre forward for Chelsea" rubbish. I've seen Chelsea's attempts at a CF. They've had 1 good one and they've had to drag him back in from a Turkish retirement home because Ba is a donkey and Torres is basically a world class Simon Cox.

It's grim in the North East anyway. All it's got is smog and fat drunk girls having punch ups over dropped chips.

Archived