Bamford on loan, Wolves and Boro also interested - Express & Star

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it Middlesborough that is notorious for under-age mums and prostitution?

He won't want to be ambling around too long on the wing at the Boro otherwise he might be done for kerb crawling.

My Mrs is from Middlesbrough - she aint gonna like this!!!!

Isn't it Middlesborough that is notorious for under-age mums and prostitution?

He won't want to be ambling around too long on the wing at the Boro otherwise he might be done for kerb crawling.

When we went to Boro away, a friend announced the 'fact' that 1 in 3 from Boro were registered paedophiles. I think he was exaggerating but that's pretty damning...

When we went to Boro away, a friend announced the 'fact' that 1 in 3 from Boro were registered peadophiles. I think he was exaggerating but that's pretty damning...

That spelling would just indicate that a lot of them like small green vegetables.

Erm he won't be up front for them then, look at their formation

I didn't say he would want to go to Boro either, I wouldn't if I was him. While he seemed to enjoy himself here, I got the impression that he wasn't pleased with how he was used. I don't imagine he would want to return.

When we went to Boro away, a friend announced the 'fact' that 1 in 3 from Boro were registered paedophiles. I think he was exaggerating but that's pretty damning...

Was your freind #ITK ;-)

I believe he is a number 9, if you have a number 10 next to him.

I'd have him back in a jiffy - why - because he has proved he can score goals for us. Simples.

I think he himself would be a great 10! As well as the wonder strikes he produced a few sublime assists, his chip over the top straight to Hendrick against Leeds still gives me a rock on!

Coincidentally, Grandpa Simpson said 'back in a jiffy' as I read that you had put it, weird!

Archived