Alassane Tour

zaragozaram

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys come on, Christie's the real liability. Boo, he's not fit to wear the shirt!

No, wait, it's Keogh this week. Why can't we bring in a quality CB who's 30 and on 30K a week booooooo

No wait Buxton's from Burton, aren't they not good and that? Booooooooo get him out, he's a Forest fan I heard too

Oh yeah, I still think Forsyth looks shaky on the ball. Should have tackled Hoilett at Wembley! Can't we sell him and the fee can go towards signing more strikers? I really rate Ross McCormack, guaranteed goals (which is what this team really needs really tbh). GOALS WIN GAMES, NOT DEFENDERS. Booooo

Guys come on, Christie's the real liability. Boo, he's not fit to wear the shirt!

No, wait, it's Keogh this week. Why can't we bring in a quality CB who's 30 and on 30K a week booooooo

No wait Buxton's from Burton, aren't they not good and that? Booooooooo get him out, he's a Forest fan I heard too

Oh yeah, I still think Forsyth looks shaky on the ball. Should have tackled Hoilett at Wembley! Can't we sell him and the fee can go towards signing more strikers? I really rate Ross McCormack, guaranteed goals (which is what this team really needs really tbh). GOALS WIN GAMES, NOT DEFENDERS. Booooo

Yeah, but defenders win leagues.

So how was Toure today? He came on a RB didn't he? Wasn't there so...

Looked OK big lad covers the ground OK  obviously not fit and first time in the team so hard to say more really.Had one swing with his left food in our area and looked awkward but to be fair it did take a bad bounce.COvered well once when they broke got a tap on the back of thanks from bucko.

Again, sounds like that video

Well timed tackles, good reading of play and reactions to snuff out danger, quick.

It doesn't even begin to show his weaknesses though

As I mentioned, he's just a bit ungainly. Seemed to get up well for headers without really commanding it when connecting with the ball.

But as mentioned, clearly not fit. He was 10 yards behind all the other subs on the warm down jogging round the pitch!

It's OK, my position on Keogh has long been known. I don't want to criticise him, and for a long time last season I was impressed with the improvement he'd made defensively - until the infamous suckerpunch made me doubt him once again. I think my assessment above was fair

It was reasonably fair - although it ignored Forsyth's and Bucko's errors a second before.

Archived