Alassane Tour

zaragozaram

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a better game than Keogh though. Call me harsh but he has to go, worst goals conceded record in the top 6 last season, regardless of wembley he was poor in a lot of games, gets pushed off the ball to easily, flaps in possession and his passes go wayward on too many occasions, if we don't improve at the back we can forget promotion

Very harsh, ALL defenders make mistakes from time to time but the partnership with bucko helped get us to 3rd place and a playoff final.

We would have to spend 2mill + to replace him

He's been part of a defence which has cost us promotion - wrong, second best defence in the league after the Mac joined.

Too many misplaced passes - wrong again, only three first team regulars have a higher pass completion rate, none of whom are defenders.

He's been part of a defence which has cost us promotion - wrong, second best defence in the league after the Mac joined.

Too many misplaced passes - wrong again, only three first team regulars have a higher pass completion rate, none of whom are defenders.

Stats shmats. He made a bad clearance in a game. Deport him back to, ummm, Essex.

You have to be harsh to succeed he got cheered at the start of the game today but still played with no confidence, and as a CB you can't afford mistakes, two off the top of my head last season Doncaster gets outmuscled as the last man (granted the striker was a unit) they score, Leeds he try's a slide tackle as the last man 20 yards out Mccormack makes him look a clown they score, it's just my opinion but far too many mistakes for a CB

You have to be harsh to succeed he got cheered at the start of the game today but still played with no confidence, and as a CB you can't afford mistakes, two off the top of my head last season Doncaster gets outmuscled as the last man (granted the striker was a unit) they score, Leeds he try's a slide tackle as the last man 20 yards out Mccormack makes him look a clown they score, it's just my opinion but far too many mistakes for a CB

Hmmm.... Seeing as he went off injured in that Doncaster game early when the score was 1-0 think your memory might be playing up.... Or something

He fills me with no confidence, and people forget he was Shackells replacement who was the best CB in that league, Cloughs worst bit of business IMO

...Keogh was part of the second best defense in the league once McClaren came in...

Keogh was also part of a defense in an attacking team under McClaren and was overall very impressive, having one of the best passing rates in a side known for it's passing play. When you compare the sides' records for their first seasons at the club (Keogh here, Shackell there), they ultimately had 2 goals difference between them (Burnley 60, Derby 62), that being the same season.

If the media values were right too, for one season at the club we got a

...Keogh was part of the second best defense in the league once McClaren came in...

Keogh was also part of a defense in an attacking team under McClaren and was overall very impressive, having one of the best passing rates in a side known for it's passing play. When you compare the sides' records for their first seasons at the club (Keogh here, Shackell there), they ultimately had 2 goals difference between them (Burnley 60, Derby 62), that being the same season.

He really does need to see an opthamologist though. I'm worried about his perpetual watery eyes.

He's just emotional.

I sometimes get like that if a throw in doesn't go our way.

Archived