Alassane Tour

zaragozaram

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aprt from the pace bit isnt that wisdom?

No i think wisdom is a class above.

Very cool in possession. Very strong.

Admittedly he didn't want to cross the half way line for some bizarre reason.

Had a better game than Keogh though. Call me harsh but he has to go, worst goals conceded record in the top 6 last season, regardless of wembley he was poor in a lot of games, gets pushed off the ball to easily, flaps in possession and his passes go wayward on too many occasions, if we don't improve at the back we can forget promotion

Had a better game than Keogh though. Call me harsh but he has to go, worst goals conceded record in the top 6 last season, regardless of wembley he was poor in a lot of games, gets pushed off the ball to easily, flaps in possession and his passes go wayward on too many occasions, if we don't improve at the back we can forget promotion

Nonsense, we had the second best defence in the league after Macca came in (I think). He's proven he's good enough

Harsh.

Archived