Alassane Tour

zaragozaram

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keogh will be gone by September. Thorne or Bryson will be captain

Agree I too think Keogh will be gone before this transfer window closes.

I personally thought he would have gone earlier in the close season.

Shame cause he still has a lot to offer but the longer lasting effects of Wembley will ride heavy on his shoulders. He is very much the type of dude who wears his heart on his sleeve. If he does leave then good luck to him, he was just unlucky against QPR. It was one of those things.

I think Keogh will want to finish what he started, especially after the heartbreak of the Play-Off Final. I'm not Keogh's biggest fan but he is a very decent Championship centre-half shown by our defensive record under McClaren. It's highly doubtful we'll find someone better than Keogh who's willing to come to Derby and more importantly is within budget. If Keogh was wanted by Burnley for their Premier League campaign he must be doing something right after all. 

Can't say I'm Keogh's biggest fan, he's not the greatest in the air, is prone to the odd error & it's always a little worrying when he goes charging forward with the ball leaving a gaping hole in the defence. That said, we missed his vocal presence when he was out last season and we're going to have to spend

Archived