Daily Mirror: Buxton to Forest?

matty1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'd be stupid to let go of Buxton if we get promoted - he's exactly the kind of influence you want around the club, same with Eustace.

I admit I would replace him if promoted, but I'd still fancy him to fight himself back in.

I reckon Jake will make the step up to the prem. He's been underestimated every step of the way, and when he's had to, and he's been pushed, he steps it up yet another gear. I don't think he's found his level yet. We'll buy a new prem quality centre back, but, just like when we got Keane and Whitbread, Jake will step it up once more.

I fancy him as the next Lambert story. Boy from the lower leagues stepped up and up and up and done good. Wouldn't be the best thing ever to see him in an England shirt after a cracking first season in the prem? What a story that would be.

I reckon Jake will make the step up to the prem. He's been underestimated every step of the way, and when he's had to, and he's been pushed, he steps it up yet another gear. I don't think he's found his level yet. We'll buy a new prem quality centre back, but, just like when we got Keane and Whitbread, Jake will step it up once more.

I fancy him as the next Lambert story. Boy from the lower leagues stepped up and up and up and done good. Wouldn't be the best thing ever to see him in an England shirt after a cracking first season in the prem? What a story that would be.

I'd cry.

This is the same jake Buxton that got humiliated by burnley and reading at the start of the season? just shows the importance of coaching! won't be disasterous if he went there are better players out there, it's just the jake Buxton "football genius" cult that everyone is following now we are successful.

Archived