Daily Mirror: Buxton to Forest?

matty1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on Bryson?

Ive mentioned it on the Bryson thread.

Bryson loves it at Derby.

But he wants to play at the highest level possible.

But he will sign a one year extension and see what its like in January.

If Derby are up there he wont have reason to leave as he can get to the prem with us.

Ive mentioned it on the Bryson thread.

Bryson loves it at Derby.

But he wants to play at the highest level possible.

But he will sign a one year extension and see what its like in January.

If Derby are up there he wont have reason to leave as he can get to the prem with us.

Have you got any knowledge of any transfers? We may have a new dcfc_kev

Craig Bryson wouldn't be signing a 1 year deal just to see how this year plays out because he still has 2 years left, does he not? He doesn't need to add on a year to his contract and this Mackworth Ram, I call your bluff.

He would if it doubled his money..... Just saying

I'm not itk btw

Craig Bryson wouldn't be signing a 1 year deal just to see how this year plays out because he still has 2 years left, does he not? He doesn't need to add on a year to his contract and this Mackworth Ram, I call your bluff.

No he would be signing a new contract to increase his wages and get a signing on fee/loyalty fee and the club would more then likely remove the clause aswell if there is one.

Win/Win IMO.

It could be a compromise between the club and Bryson. Derby give him a pay rise, he gives us one more year to get promotion. If we fail, he is guaranteed a move. Makes sense really.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking, with Wilson out for another month or so, and Forest CB's dropping like flies in general...

I can't really remember Bucko ever getting injured? Not in the past 2 years at least, he's actually omnipresent.

Probably be the ideal signing for them  :ph34r:

I was just thinking, with Wilson out for another month or so, and Forest CB's dropping like flies in general...

I can't really remember Bucko ever getting injured? Not in the past 2 years at least, he's actually omnipresent.

Probably be the ideal signing for them  :ph34r:

He had injury troubles in his first few seasons with us.

Archived