Daily Mirror: Buxton to Forest?

matty1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon has been talking alot of ******** lately.

Take whatever he's says as a pinch of salt, you only have to look at his tweets regarding McCormack to realise how little in the know about DCFC he is.

He's was right about Roos, but been miles off with more recent news (Bucko, Bryson, Sammon...). Plus he is such a arse when asked who the player(s) in question in, simply replying "might be bit on Sunday".

Nixon has been talking alot of ******** lately.

Take whatever he's says as a pinch of salt, you only have to look at his tweets regarding McCormack to realise how little in the know about DCFC he is.

He's was right about Roos, but been miles off with more recent news (Bucko, Bryson, Sammon...). Plus he is such a arse when asked who the player(s) in question in, simply replying "might be bit on Sunday".

It seems as though if you ask him about a club for which there is very little metaphorical laundry being aired, his answer is "definitely sniffing around a few" which would be true for most clubs.

I had heard rumours of Buxton to Forest. Don't understand why that would happen unless Pearce has got a hard on for our Jake.

It seems as though if you ask him about a club for which there is very little metaphorical laundry being aired, his answer is "definitely sniffing around a few" which would be true for most clubs.

I had heard rumours of Buxton to Forest. Don't understand why that would happen unless Pearce has got a hard on for our Jake.

Would only happen if jake would have a hard on for Pearce, and even if that were to happen in a million years it would soon become soft at the prospect of playing league 1 football for forest  :)

I think Buxtons limitations were shown in the play off finals - and we should look at new options for Keogh's partner

Yeah, because Keogh fumbled the ball and the strikers couldn't score, we should probably sell Bucko.

By that logic we should sell Forsyth because he looked pretty shaky against Blackburn at home. You can't base anything on one game.

Yeah, because Keogh fumbled the ball and the strikers couldn't score, we should probably sell Bucko.

By that logic we should sell Forsyth because he looked pretty shaky against Blackburn at home. You can't base anything on one game.

I didn't say sell Bucko. But I would not feel comfortable with him if we were to get promoted, it'd be too much for him - sign someone like Shackell

Archived