Shame on you Sam Rush!

Hinzy9

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good chance we might have got a result against Forest, and wouldn't have had to fight back from 4-1 down against Ipswich though. An extra 5 points there would have put us within spotting distance of the autos now.

There are a lot of pivotal, painful points you can look back on during this season though. Score the peno against Doncaster, there's two points, hang on against Birmingham, there's two more.

But **** it. We just have to be happy that Sam made the switch when he did (at this point I'll always add, I was and am a big fan of Clough), without which we wouldn't even be dreaming of autos.

A good chance we might have got a result against Forest, and wouldn't have had to fight back from 4-1 down against Ipswich though. An extra 5 points there would have put us within spotting distance of the autos now.

There are a lot of pivotal, painful points you can look back on during this season though. Score the peno against Doncaster, there's two points, hang on against Birmingham, there's two more.

But **** it. We just have to be happy that Sam made the switch when he did (at this point I'll always add, I was and am a big fan of Clough), without which we wouldn't even be dreaming of autos.

I think you mean Huddersfield away- boxing day. Drew 1-1.

No more moronic that the pro clough ******** I have to witness.

No lie, I stood at half time and listened to a conversation that went...

"You see Wednesday Forest highlights? "

"Yeah"

"Clough did well to get rid of ***** like maguire. No one credits him with that"

"Yeah you are right"

Mmm. Ok mate.

I'd point at not playing George Thorne sooner as a much bigger reason. Controversial, but I believe we'd be in a better position if he had played since day one. 

A WBA fan on here did say once he got into the team it would hard to drop him, Eustace has done well for us this season, but Thorne has that extra class/mobility.

A WBA fan on here did say once he got into the team it would hard to drop him, Eustace has done well for us this season, but Thorne has that extra class/mobility.

Definitely! He is simply the best in his position in the league, in my opinion.

As good as Danny Drinkwater is, I think Thorne over the season has more. I said today, if there is any possibility of him signing then we should go all out.

I genuinely think we would have been second with him introduced earlier. At least he's in the team now anyway, much needed quality going into the play-offs.

Living in dreamland

Why's that??? You're second because you have picked up points more consistently over the season where our form was poor at the start of the season and we've thrown away some vital points during Feb. Hardly cloud cuckoo grade stuff thinking if we'd picked up a few more points we'd still be in with a shout of catching you, just common sense...

Judging by the highlights on FLS last night your so called promotion party couldn't even fill your piddling little ground. Terrible...

As an aside, did you know that Mac has now won 19 games in the league this season? More than Clough ever managed in the previous seasons he managed........ My tin helmet is on for incoming missiles.......

As an aside, did you know that Mac has now won 19 games in the league this season? More than Clough ever managed in the previous seasons he managed........ My tin helmet is on for incoming missiles.......

McClaren is just Clough in a dodgy dutch disguise right?

Archived