Davies Sacked

rsmini

I've always admired Warnock. He's full on pantomime! I'll have to finally jump on the bandwagon and hate him now he's there, unless he's going in to ruin them further! Only time will tell.

I'm somewhat sad Billy has been sacked. I was looking forward to seeing his end of season reaction.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warnock's only been there 5 minutes and has already done more to to solve their "injury" problems than Billy ever did...

Billy really is sh/t aint he...if he spent half as much time trying to solve the teams problems as he did moaning about it then maybe he'd still have a job  :lol:

A couple of quotes (well, three) from the John Percy's excellent Telegraph article

'he possesses so much baggage he should be nicknamed 'Gatwick'.'

'The reputation of Forest has suffered the most damage and needs repairing swiftly. The pugnacious attitude has irritated many of their Championship rivals, while Davies' antics have alienated many. Price's exit is arguably an even bigger cause for celebration.'

'For Davies, though, the business is finished. In his final interview on his regional TV vehicle earlier this month he defiantly insisted he was "going nowhere". Like so many of his decisions at Forest, he got it wrong.'

A little ditty to a well known folk tune.

Where have you been all the day,
Billy Boy, Billy Boy?
Where have you been all the day,
Me Billy Boy?
I've been talkin' to Fawaz,
Now I'm countin' all me cash,
She's me Natalie, tickled me fancy,
Oh me charmin' Billy Boy.

A couple of quotes (well, three) from the John Percy's excellent Telegraph article

'he possesses so much baggage he should be nicknamed 'Gatwick'.'

'The reputation of Forest has suffered the most damage and needs repairing swiftly. The pugnacious attitude has irritated many of their Championship rivals, while Davies' antics have alienated many. Price's exit is arguably an even bigger cause for celebration.'

'For Davies, though, the business is finished. In his final interview on his regional TV vehicle earlier this month he defiantly insisted he was "going nowhere". Like so many of his decisions at Forest, he got it wrong.'

Come on mate - you missed the best, most subtle one!!

"He had been given huge funds to spend since his appointment but had still fallen short"

Sizeist humour at it's most cutting

Perhaps Billy has another job all lined up. An extract taken from the Buxton FC forum after Saturday's match against Grantham, in which there was a contentious sending off.

"I know Billy Davies has some sort of a ban for Forest but didn't realise he was now managing Grantham, or was it just another angry little fat man. Anyway in the second half I politely asked him why he had tried so hard to get Palmer sent off ( one of his players had done a similar handball earlier but wasn't booked. Isn't there some sort of instruction to referees about this sort of thing?) . He said it was his job! I think he needs to actually try to manage his team who needed some help."

It must be him, it sums up the little gob-***** to a T.

Hopefully Warnock ***** it up for them but honestly, if it had meant Billy stayed at florist another couple of weeks, it might have been worth only doing them 3-0.

Fawaz just done an interview with sky. Saying he spoke to Warnocks agent but the job is open to other managers too. He also said, and this is a quote, 'there is no plan yet'. Not sure if he is referring to the new manager, or his whole tenure at forest.

Kirsty Edwards ‏@KirstyEdwards3 1m

Fawaz Al Hasawi also told me he's speaking to a number of managers but isn't ruling out Gary Brazil taking charge till end of season #nffc

I love Forest - best sitcom out there

He'd be nuts.

Archived