Davies Sacked

rsmini

I'd be so disappointed if he is sacked...him and Forest are a match made in heaven...a laugh a minute...

Can we start a petition to get Billy to keep his job?

However, if he is sacked, and there is a god, please please please let Billy be the next Leeds boss.

Id like him to stay at Forest who knows what will happen if he goes they might go on a winning run!

Their next three home games Charlton, Millwall, Sheff Wed.

Warnock would love that.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like Warnock's droll sense of humour. Not sure I'd want him as manager though, but he does have incredible success at getting teams promoted.

Anyone reckon Fridgeman will get pee'd off if Colin fails to deliver, and walk away from Florest? He seems a tad impatient for success.

I quite like Warnock's droll sense of humour. Not sure I'd want him as manager though, but he does have incredible success at getting teams promoted.

Anyone reckon Fridgeman will get pee'd off if Colin fails to deliver, and walk away from Florest? He seems a tad impatient for success.

He is impatient, probably because he knows FFP is going to bum them and his Daddy holding the purse strings back home is sick of wasting millions on his stupid choices when it comes to employing managers. I'll say one thing for Fridgy, he's enthusiastic, stupid but enthusiastic...

They could have last laugh in play off final be very careful we don't want egg on our faces theirs lots of games to go before playoffs.

I expect them to beat Charlton tomorrow.

Your pessimism can't touch me today...try again tomorrow.

What on earth?!

He always wanted to be loved like Brian Clough - I guess that his phone being haunted by the great one's ghost is taking it a stage too far though.

Archived