Davies Sacked

rsmini

And I was having such a great Monday, he was doing a great job, where has he gone?, should I start looking

out the window in case he starts shimmering up a ladder to clean our windows?

Then again he'd sill make the windows feel all dirty............... 

And that's just for the ground floor windows.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All over the BBC now.... Let's have a sweep stake on the exact time it goes official!

I'm saying 11:35am

Five past XI, surely?

Isn't it incredible.

Nigel sacked after forest away.

Billy sacked after derby away.

Billy going to sheffield wednesday would seem the next logical step.

Boycie tweeted this earlier

Australian Satellite images just in seem to show a Billy Davies shaped object floating down the Trent on a suitcase.

Just said the same to my Asda delivery man who's a f*rest fan. Talk about laugh...

Hehehehehahahaha

The reason I think it's great is that Warnock is THE ideal replacement!. SO much to dislike and completely useless too. I'm starting to wonder whether Mr Fawaz is a Ram :)

True…but Billy was unique and highly innovative in his feck wittery.

We may be witnessing the end of a golden age.

Isn't it incredible.

Pressure's on for both clubs' managers on the next game. Loose to Forest / Derby, by 1 goal or 5, get sacked. Ruthless.

This unfinished business that apparently will remain unfinished, just what was it ? To fall out with everybody in the NG postal area ?

He was well on his way I suppose.

I can only assume the unfinished business was completely emptying the NFFC bank account.

They could have last laugh in play off final be very careful we don't want egg on our faces theirs lots of games to go before playoffs.

I expect them to beat Charlton tomorrow.

if that were to be the case then you will have wasted months of fun!  Take the piss now it will have no impact on what they may do.  Anyway we are unlikely to play them again for a long time

if that were to be the case then you will have wasted months of fun! Take the piss now it will have no impact on what they may do. Anyway we are unlikely to play them again for a long time

Hope your right but they are still in the play off mix for sure they have some on paper easy fixtures coming up.

Next 3 out of 4 games are at home for them Charlton , Millwall, Sheff Wed , And Ipswich away in between.

I love beating Forest but at the end of the day it's 3 points and we won't catch Burnley or Leicester so it's play offs for us.

Isn't it incredible.

Didn't MacClaren get sacked after the famous 'we've only got 10 men (stifles yawn)' defeat - or victory, depending which way you look at it.

I'd be so disappointed if he is sacked...him and Forest are a match made in heaven...a laugh a minute...

Can we start a petition to get Billy to keep his job?  

However, if he is sacked, and there is a god, please please please let Billy be the next Leeds boss.

Archived