Davies Sacked

rsmini

"Billy Davies is very unhappy that such a great manager like Billy Davies could be treated so badly by Billy Davies' employers. Do Billy Davies' ex-bosses not realise that £25m is frankly a ridiculously small amount of money for Billy Davies to spend to get Billy Davies' team into the Premiership? Billy Davies also thinks that Billy Davies' employers should show more patience than firing Billy Davies even despite Billy Davies' football team getting the mother & father of all hidings at another of Billy Davies' old teams on Saturday"

Good riddance you little turd x

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone see the clip on east midlands news last week, regarding The Cock Inn and it’s enormous vending machine?

Maybe the landlord should fill the enormous vending machine up with a selection of ex championship managers, and the gumps could pop along at any time of the day, and stick a few quid in the slot and choose their replacement, or would they just be better off choosing an out of date curly wurly?

Latest news….Billy Davies has been made very welcome at The Cock Inn and he’s now doing his upmost to get in to that enormous cock inn vending machine……

Oi Billy put your wanger back in your pants!!!

Enormous Vending Machine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/clifton-enormous-vending-machine-selling-3273030

The Cock Inn at Clifton

http://www.thecockinnatclifton.co.uk/

Can't be arsed to find who said it now, but someone said it on this thread. There are too many billionaires playing football manager.

But wouldn't you though. If you fancied yourself as a bit of a football manager god, and you suddenly found a billion pounds in your pocket, you can do anything you want to, wouldn't you think about playing football manager for real.

Take some nothing lower league club (like Forest) and finance them to glory. In a game of football manager you'd have back to back promotions and the FA Cup within two seasons, so why not do it in real life. All it takes is money, right? And I've got a **** load if that.

I wouldn't be surprised I the future if you see Luton in the FA Cup final, with a penalty in the last minute, and the Arab owner gets the manager to put his son on to take it.

At the end of the day, you've got all the money in the world, so you're looking for those money can't buy experiences. Only enough money actually can buy them. Orgy with 15 models one day, score a penalty in the FA Cup final the next. Why not?

OK, try this one then, when we last beat Forest 5-0, we met them again later that season in a cup final. Guess who won?

Hint: it wasn't us.

>Bananas< now I've depressed myself.

Cheer up Grim - their old fellas beat our old fellas 3-0 on Sunday so that's the old superstition result bit out of the way.  Should we happen to meet the red dogs in the play off final in May it will be brand new history in the making.

;)

I wouldn't be surprised I the future if you see Luton in the FA Cup final

You do realise they've won the League Cup on their own merit, don't you, and lost to Forest in an FA Cup final?

And to answer your question, if I found a billion pounds in my pocket, I wouldn't go anywhere near football.

You do realise they've won the League Cup on their own merit, don't you, and lost to Forest in an FA Cup final?

And to answer your question, if I found a billion pounds in my pocket, I wouldn't go anywhere near football.

I know, I'm just trying to get into the mind of Fawaz (it's chilly in there). You might want to take a club that once had past glories but is now languishing in nowhere land back to the top. Personally, though, I'd rather forge something completely new, take Mickleover Sport to the Champions League, or something, if I had absolutely nothing else to do with my money... (you know, cos I might consider spending some of it on feeding the starving, or housing the homeless, first, but apparently Fawaz has already done that, and there are no longer any people starving in Kuwait or in the rest of the world, so now he's decided to blow it all on Forest. What a ******* hero).

You must have pockets as big as your tongue then! 2nd fave avatar after that bird washing her hair!

Taken from Florest mad....

Posted 27 Mar 2014 11:48

The Truth About Billy's Sacking

Hi fellow Forest fans and fans of opposing teams who are revelling in our present issues.

I wanted to offer up the truth about what has happened over the last 6-8 weeks which has led us to this horrible position we find ourselves in (and I am not talking about being just 2 points off the playoffs).

About 8 weeks ago, Billy put a list of players together for loans. To say they were unrealistic targets is a very large understatement. One name on the list was Javier Hernandez of Manchester United. Another was Lee Cattermole. That should give you an indication of how ridiculous the list was. True to his word, Fawaz approached no less than 12 clubs enquiring about players and not a single club gave permission to speak to the players' representatives. As results began to slip, Billy was asked what was going wrong and he repeatedly stated to Fawaz that if he had been successful with those players, we would be challenging for 2nd place. In summary, he blamed the lot on Fawaz. The atmosphere between the 2 became really difficult and Fawaz took advice from external sources on who might be available for loan so he could offer the info to Billy and find a solution. Billy found out and went mental. At this point, he told Fawaz that he was manager and he decided who came in and who was played. He then played Reid despite being asked not to risk him and he got injured again and Billy dropped Abdoun and Djebbour who Fawaz had offered as a response to the question: "If you have a better idea who should play, tell me."

This was all being kept under wraps until Billy leaked the information to Abdoun and Djebbour who then shared it with the rest of the squad during the post-match review of the loss to Barnsley. Cox got the hump over the fact that most of the squad felt Djebbour and Henderson should be playing up front ahead of him and he took a swing at Abdoun. Tensions have been high in the squad ever since.

Billy broke the trust between him and Fawaz. Fawaz insisted he played Abdoun and Djebbour in the game against Derby and Billy refused. Regardless of the result, Billy was going. Fawaz's final act was to ask Billy to leave with dignity, saying goodbye to the fans, the players and the staff and Billy refused.

The dressing room dynamic has shifted. What was once our most powerful assets (togetherness) has disappeared. We can recapture some dignity and perhaps some much needed points if we bring in someone who can galvanise the squad again. We need a man manager, not a tactician. In all honesty, in my humble opinion, we need Malky Mackay who did a very similar thing at Cardiff when there was a fall out over wage disparity amongst the squad when Bellamy came in.

Anyway, I thought you all deserved to know the truth. As always, I share the information with those who want to hear it. To those who may want to stir and cause trouble, please do not do it on this thread. I don't think my health (both mental and physical) could deal with unnecessary foolishness.

Anyway, I will attempt to answer any questions I can if you have any.

SBC

Hi fellow Forest fans and fans of opposing teams who are revelling in our present issues.

I wanted to offer up the truth about what has happened over the last 6-8 weeks which has led us to this horrible position we find ourselves in (and I am not talking about being just 2 points off the playoffs).

About 8 weeks ago, Billy put a list of players together for loans. To say they were unrealistic targets is a very large understatement. One name on the list was Javier Hernandez of Manchester United. Another was Lee Cattermole. That should give you an indication of how ridiculous the list was. True to his word, Fawaz approached no less than 12 clubs enquiring about players and not a single club gave permission to speak to the players' representatives. As results began to slip, Billy was asked what was going wrong and he repeatedly stated to Fawaz that if he had been successful with those players, we would be challenging for 2nd place. In summary, he blamed the lot on Fawaz. The atmosphere between the 2 became really difficult and Fawaz took advice from external sources on who might be available for loan so he could offer the info to Billy and find a solution. Billy found out and went mental. At this point, he told Fawaz that he was manager and he decided who came in and who was played. He then played Reid despite being asked not to risk him and he got injured again and Billy dropped Abdoun and Djebbour who Fawaz had offered as a response to the question: "If you have a better idea who should play, tell me."

This was all being kept under wraps until Billy leaked the information to Abdoun and Djebbour who then shared it with the rest of the squad during the post-match review of the loss to Barnsley. Cox got the hump over the fact that most of the squad felt Djebbour and Henderson should be playing up front ahead of him and he took a swing at Abdoun. Tensions have been high in the squad ever since.

Billy broke the trust between him and Fawaz. Fawaz insisted he played Abdoun and Djebbour in the game against Derby and Billy refused. Regardless of the result, Billy was going. Fawaz's final act was to ask Billy to leave with dignity, saying goodbye to the fans, the players and the staff and Billy refused.

The dressing room dynamic has shifted. What was once our most powerful assets (togetherness) has disappeared. We can recapture some dignity and perhaps some much needed points if we bring in someone who can galvanise the squad again. We need a man manager, not a tactician. In all honesty, in my humble opinion, we need Malky Mackay who did a very similar thing at Cardiff when there was a fall out over wage disparity amongst the squad when Bellamy came in.

Anyway, I thought you all deserved to know the truth. As always, I share the information with those who want to hear it. To those who may want to stir and cause trouble, please do not do it on this thread. I don't think my health (both mental and physical) could deal with unnecessary foolishness.

SBC

These two go together perfectly.

SBC

What a great read this is.

Archived