What would you prefer?

Stripperg-ram

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first instinct is to go for the playoff final - but the auto promotion gives you time to better

prepare for the premiership, and a heads up with new players etc.. so it would have to be as

Champions, or second would do! 

Still can have a laygh at F******s expense as well.

Play offs. If i had spoken to the genie and new it was a certainty, There would be no stress and every bookie in the land would be took to the cleaners By me and anybody that i cared enough to share the secret with.

And the look on the treetards faces as they left Wembley only to see stall after stall selling T shirts and scarfs with "DCFC Play off winners 2014"  That i had made and was making a vast amount of money from :D

My first instinct is to go for the playoff final - but the auto promotion gives you time to better

prepare for the premiership, and a heads up with new players etc.. so it would have to be as

Champions, or second would do!

Still can have a laygh at F******s expense as well.

See Ossierams post. It is guaranteed so we could start planning anyway!

Play offs. I would ring Steve up and tell him about my genie meeting and swear on my testicles life we will beat Forest so prepare for the Premier League now.

I'd also tell him to send out the U21's and get 2 players sent off early on just to make it even more entertaining.

Play offs. If i had spoken to the genie and new it was a certainty, There would be no stress and every bookie in the land would be took to the cleaners By me and anybody that i cared enough to share the secret with.

And the look on the treetards faces as they left Wembley only to see stall after stall selling T shirts and scarfs with "DCFC Play off winners 2014"  That i had made and was making a vast amount of money from :D

Unfortunately the genie's name was Paddy Power - and we are now all shirtless.

Never trust a bloody Leprechaun.

Great thread, purely as I presumed everyone would take the guaranteed playoff final victory. I cannot imagine anything better (except maybe to have sex with the first beautiful alien female visitor to Earth but it's still a close call).

Yet some people would prefer autos over vanquishing the trees in the most important match the teams have played against each other for years - is it that some of you have no imagination? Or just not as warped as mine...

automatic....forest can never handle the semi's (no pun intended... :ph34r: ) so the likelihood of meeting them at wembley is practically none! 

although that said, the thought of beating forest at wembley makes me shiver...imagine it...just so long as it doesn't go to penalties, then we're fvcked.

but in all honesty, inflicting such misery and dejection onto the trees would be orgasmic at the very least...i'd take the playoff win, give them a goal head start again just for good measure

The Championship trophy is a wonderful and proper football trophy - unlike the horrible, gaudy PL trophy with its golden crown, which to me sums up everything that is the PL.

I've touched the championship trophy once. Sam Longson was carrying it into the BBG the second time we won it, just before the Carlisle game, and I was walking towards the Popside and took my chance. Before I die I would love us to win it again, even if not this season. Automatic for me. Every time.

For me automatic.. A final day romp at Leeds Utd to seal it would be brilliant

And Forest finish 3rd, miss out by a single point and then get humbled by someone like Reading at The City Ground in the semi-final who snook in only on GD on the last game of the season and finished a good 15 points behind.

That would be hilarious.

I mean, so much can happen in football in a short space of time... It would be absolutely no good beating the Red Dogs in the final, only for us to get relegated the next season - worse is if they swap with us like WBA did.

If we're going to beat them at Wembley, in a cup final will have such a bigger impact.

I understand those thinking now that you may take it to the grave with you,.. But football happens so fast that it could be largely irrelevant in a few years down the line - not like a cup final which stays with you.

Like WBA beat Wolves in the playoffs a few years ago, I bet none of them ever talk about it because Wolves went up a year or two later anyway.

Archived