What would you prefer?

Stripperg-ram

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Automatically, 2 weeks celebrating and then another celebration watching red dogs fail in play offs...again

Especially whilst watching it on a sun drenched Greek Island!

Purely for experience. If we beat Forest in the play-off final, it's something I would take to the grave with me.

However, for sensible choice would be automatic, gives us more time to prepare for the task ahead (albeit not much more time)

But going on our last season, if we had finished second and had that season, I would have been gutted. The memory of the play-off final is one I still think about, as well as beating Southampton in the fashion we did.

Beating Forest at Wembley would be euphoric. However, losing to Forest in the play-off final :(

Play offs! Sure you get a lot more money too??

The teams in the playoff final usually arrange before the game for all the prize money to be given to the loser.

Nope, Forest would get a lot more money. they would get the tv money from the playoff final because thats how its done.

They wouldn't get more money than us. The TV money for one game is not more than the amount of money we would get for being promoted...?  :huh: I don't get what you mean...

But anyway, beating them in the playoffs easily is the preferable option.

Archived