Stimac

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well,in for a Pennie .

Saw him too in Yarmouth,the Las Vegas of the east coast

Top place.

My pal Ray (sadly no longer with us - went up the flue last year) and I won the East Anglian Doubles Championship there (and about £500). I think it was at a place called the Regent Bowl in the main shopping street - we won the competition quite easily.

I saw Frankie Howerd somewhere near Liverpool in 1948. Don't think that adds a lot to the discussion!

Well! Oh! Ahhh, missus. No, really - stop tittering.

• 1 month later...

http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Sports/2013-11-27/34827/Igor_Stimac_dreams_of_England

Igor Stimac dreams of England

Croatian Times

Former Croatian national football team coach Igor Stimac says his next job is most likely to be abroad.

Talking to the TV show "Istinom do gola", he revealed he used to have an offer from his former club Derby County.

"They've offered me a position of a manager last year. They've later signed Steve McClaren. I was now offered some other options. England remains my wish, but we'll see. I won't stay jobless," Igor Stimac has revealed.

During his career as a central defender he used to play in Derby County.

He brought Croatia to the World Cup play-offs and then resigned. Niko Kovac led the national team in play-off matches against Iceland and as they qualified for the World Cup in Brazil.

he revealed he used to have an offer from his former club Derby County.

"They've offered me a position of a manager last year.

Interesting..........very interesting

I remember this challenge , sorry , assault well , it was indeed Dwight Yorke and it was absolutely , 100% done on purpose , his team mates were high five ing him afterwards whilst Dean was lying in agony on the floor , absolutely disgracefull , never even got a yellow card for it either

I remember this challenge , sorry , assault well , it was indeed Dwight Yorke and it was absolutely , 100% done on purpose , his team mates were high five ing him afterwards whilst Dean was lying in agony on the floor , absolutely disgracefull , never even got a yellow card for it either

I remember that prize a-hole Stan Collymore went over to Yorke and they both celebrated the assault. 

http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Sports/2013-11-27/34827/Igor_Stimac_dreams_of_England

Igor Stimac dreams of England

Croatian Times

Former Croatian national football team coach Igor Stimac says his next job is most likely to be abroad.

Talking to the TV show "Istinom do gola", he revealed he used to have an offer from his former club Derby County.

"They've offered me a position of a manager last year. They've later signed Steve McClaren. I was now offered some other options. England remains my wish, but we'll see. I won't stay jobless," Igor Stimac has revealed.

During his career as a central defender he used to play in Derby County.

He brought Croatia to the World Cup play-offs and then resigned. Niko Kovac led the national team in play-off matches against Iceland and as they qualified for the World Cup in Brazil.

If true, seems to lend itself to the (conspiracy) theory that McClaren was lined up for the job before Clough left. 

Archived