Stimac

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love it to happen but in the back of my mind there would be the concern about too many "managers". Igor currently a manager, McClaren is our manager/head coach and Simmo was a manager. Would it work with some of them taking a lesser role or would it be too many people wanting more of a lead role?

No wait (the internal struggle in my head played out in text form here), him and McClaren and Simmo must all get on surely after working with each other before. If he would accept a coaching role then it would work. I'm back to be being happy and now I desperately want it to happen. Make it happen Rush and McClaren.

It says a lot about his reputation that I never saw him play but am really excited at the thought of this

Really? You missed out on Igor? Did you get any Jim Smith 'glory' years?

Please tell me Billy Davies and Burley aren't your glory years? Man, I thought I was born too late! If so that's tragic!

I would love it to happen but in the back of my mind there would be the concern about too many "managers". Igor currently a manager, McClaren is our manager/head coach and Simmo was a manager. Would it work with some of them taking a lesser role or would it be too many people wanting more of a lead role?

No wait (the internal struggle in my head played out in text form here), him and McClaren and Simmo must all get on surely after working with each other before. If he would accept a coaching role then it would work. I'm back to be being happy and now I desperately want it to happen. Make it happen Rush and McClaren.

I went through the exact same thought process.

Igor has an ego. He's arrogant. Which is why we love him of course and it made him the player he was. That confidence was inspiring. But he's had his controversy.

Ha!

I remember was it last time Jim Smith was in Derby he said something like "it's hard getting Igor to do anything. He thinks he picks the team" or something like that. He said it with a smile.

What advice would Wanchope give?!?!

He didnt know what he was doing! He made it up as he went along!!

Is it possible to get nostalgia sickness?

Pooooooooooooom!

Whoooosh!

Archived