Kallifa Cisse

North_Stand_Ram

I love Hendrick but he was woeful tonight! I wouldn't have him in the squad Saturday I don't think, the lads just not ready by the looks of it. Looked a bit lost at Wigan as well

won't get ready without playing, was always going to have a few bad ones, happens with most players that are out 3/4 months

few more games and he should be fine. Need to keep playing him.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play 3 central midfielders, we've got 6. Coutts out injured long term though. Id be surprised if Cisse didnt stay till at least the end of the season.

Cisse/Eustace for DM

Hendrick/Hughes/Bryson for 2 x CM

Can see both Eustace & CIsse going at the end of the season and a new DM being the key summer signing.

We play 3 central midfielders, we've got 6. Coutts out injured long term though. Id be surprised if Cisse didnt stay till at least the end of the season.

Cisse/Eustace for DM

Hendrick/Hughes/Bryson for 2 x CM

Can see both Eustace & CIsse going at the end of the season and a new DM being the key summer signing.

We'll need one in the Prem!!

• 3 weeks later...

Cost us 3 points

I'm not usually harsh on individual players but he is rubbish. Sorry Kalifa

If Hendrick hadn't have been an arse, he wouldn't have been on the field.

Do you know it was Hendricks fault?

The fact that he was even there makes it his fault. Even if he was totally the innocent party as far as the reported confrontation was concerned, you have got to be a real thicko to goad Forest fans online then go over there on the town for a few beers.

Archived