Kallifa Cisse

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was at fault for their goal tho, if that goal hadn't of gone in we probably would have won. It's all margins but he has to take some blame

Chris Martin missed a penalty.

Cisse gave the ball away, there was still work for Huddersfield to do to score.

Even though he's my player of the season so far, Martin is more guilty of throwing away 2 points than Cisse is. Like Davenport says, years ago when Cywka was blamed it was nonsense, unless he scores an own goal directly, there are still chances for team-mates to prevent an error resulting in a opposition goal.

Merry Christmas to All

This kick by kick analysis is a bit too much for an old 'un like me to take.

After the Sheff Wed game, a number of people thought Cisse was the best player in the world. Now one error [he's been injured most of the time since that game] and he's got to go! Football is a little more complicated than that as far as I'm concerned.

Players will make mistakes. After watching Derby for 50 years, I'm used to that. My advice, not that anyone wants it, is to accept human error when it happens and move on. The other thing I've noticed in those 50 years is that we will let goals in and it's a waste of life trying to attribute blame for every one that goes past our keeper - as long as we score as many or more at the other end, it's OK.

No need to fret, it's goIng OK...... :)

The fact that he was even there makes it his fault. Even if he was totally the innocent party as far as the reported confrontation was concerned, you have got to be a real thicko to goad Forest fans online then go over there on the town for a few beers.

Thats strange i have it on good authority Jeff Hendrick was out in Derby when he got punched and it had nothing to do with Forest fans. Care to elaborate?

Thats strange i have it on good authority Jeff Hendrick was out in Derby when he got punched and it had nothing to do with Forest fans. Care to elaborate?

Rumours, rumours, French whispers. Send three and fourpence, we're going to a dance. It just gets embellished with each telling.

You seem to know rather an unhealthy lot about it. Did you punch him?

Archived