2013 Ashes Series

froggg

This is painful to watch from the Aussie perspective, England haven't been anywhere near their best, some absolutely shocking batting!

I thought the Aussies would win at least one test here but I can't see it happening if they bat like this the whole time!

England's batting is likely to improve, I can only see the Aussies getting worse to be honest...

Happy days.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All out for 128...a poor score on any wicket. Turgid display...at least make it a challenge for us!

It's a bloody good job for Australia that England are below par.

Come on England, dont **** this up now

I think they've already got more than enough. The pitch is beginning to break up after just two days.

Very poor cricket from both sides. The proliferation of one day cricket has taken away the ability to bat over long periods. Everyone seems to want to whip the ball through the leg side all the time and their head position betrays this. The coaches must be tearing their hair out (Lehmann excepted!).

England will get to about 150 all out and that will be more than enough, but to be honest I hope it's close otherwise this series could be a one-sided washout.

Very poor cricket from both sides. The proliferation of one day cricket has taken away the ability to bat over long periods. Everyone seems to want to whip the ball through the leg side all the time and their head position betrays this. The coaches must be tearing their hair out (Lehmann excepted!).

England will get to about 150 all out and that will be more than enough, but to be honest I hope it's close otherwise this series could be a one-sided washout.

a one sided white wash would suit me just fine as i still want engand to nail the aussies good and proper - i'm not sure they are good enough a batting team to do so though.

Still whining?

The Aussies were ready and willing to dish it out for years, but now that the boot's on the other foot, they don't like it.

Tough titty really - whingeing bunch.

By this time on Sunday, Australia will in all likelihood have lost SIX successive test matches - and who's to know where it will end?

Cricket is boring ********, but I do like to get into the Aussie bashing spirit  :D

COME ON ROONEY ANDY JIMMY

Cricket is only boring if you have the attention-span of a whelk.

You're a boring sod, Ed.

I went to a 20/20 between Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, which was a larf. My mate plays for Nottinghamshire so he was a cock when they won. 

But Test cricket really is ******* dull, no way around it, ESPECIALLY on the radio. God, can you think of anything more boring than Test Cricket on the radio?  :rolleyes:

You're a boring sod, Ed.

I went to a 20/20 between Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, which was a larf. My mate plays for Nottinghamshire so he was a cock when they won. 

But Test cricket really is ******* dull, no way around it, ESPECIALLY on the radio. God, can you think of anything more boring than Test Cricket on the radio?  :rolleyes:

I went to a 20/20 too (Derbyshire v Durham a couple of years ago), and it was a great, entertaining evening - but it wasn't cricket and will never be a substitute for the real thing.

Enjoying test cricket on the radio requires intelligence. Blowers is a legend. More buses and cranes required.

:p

Archived