2013 Ashes Series

froggg

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate is a strong word.

Have you no Forest friends or family Franco?

I'd keep away from the Forest banter thread if I was you if you do.

nope, only derby and Melbourne victory. All I try to do is try and stop the piss taking of Australians because I have close family there, a fairly reasonable thing to do, and all that it does is get more piss taking and people taking the piss out of me.

As you get older mate you will develop a thicker skin.

God knows I had too. To be able to let people take the piss out of you and you not get upset is something that comes with age.

Nobody in here means you no harm, or your family.

Surely you can understand that?

God knows I had too. To be able to let people take the piss out of you and you not get upset is something that comes with age.

But I know for a fact that you are out there to get me. Admit it.

yeah I know, and I was all fine with it for a while until I thought enough is enough and asked for it to stop. Not for it to carry on and throw me in there as well. There is a limit to how much people can take until they ask for something to stop. Normally people show respect and say fair enough I didn't know I won't do "whatever" anymore.

Clearly I was wrong.

I think Sissy is a prime example of some one who's thick, sorry, has thick skin.

He takes some right pelters off me.

Well I won't be thick much longer. I'm a bloody diabetic now and already lost four pounds. Pounds I say. How much of stones is that ?

Archived