2013 Ashes Series

froggg

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, we've had a judgement in the mod room, and anyone else who calls our friends from down under "convicts" "bread stealers" "Rod Hull and Rolf Harris lovers" "dangle hats" "dingbats" "home and away gays" "prisoner cell block preparation H" "stick it in the poo with a kangaroo" will be shipped off to some god forsaken place miles away.

That's Grimsby btw.

Right, we've had a judgement in the mod room, and anyone else who calls our friends from down under "convicts" "bread stealers" "Rod Hull and Rolf Harris lovers" "dangle hats" "dingbats" "home and away gays" "prisoner cell block preparation H" "stick it in the poo with a kangaroo" will be shipped off to some god forsaken place miles away.

That's Grimsby btw.

Goddamnit. I was just goig to. :angry:

That's Grimsby btw.

But's ok to make fun of Cisse for being an Ikea employee and a member of Abba? Or some other scandinavian reference involving a Skoda.

and yes, I realise they aren't Finnish.

But's ok to make fun of Cisse for being an Ikea employee and a member of Abba? Or some other scandinavian reference involving a Skoda.

and yes, I realise they aren't Finnish.

I do wish I was a member of Abba. Would have a bit of more money.

so i can't have feelings for my family? wow, OK then.

You are very precious to us, DCFCFranco.

Please don't get upset. I can't bear it when you are upset.

Archived