2013 Ashes Series

froggg

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand Boycott's voice. It's horrible.

I like what he says, but don't really care about the aesthetics of how he says it.

I find it actually impossible to hear what he says.

He had mouth cancer a few years ago, and it changed his voice appreciably.

I love test cricket. It's the cultured form of cricket. Those who say they don't like it merely fail to understand and appreciate the test form.

One day cricket is also good. I prefer the 50 over game. The 20 over game is a fun but takes away so much.

I used to like a long drive with Radio 4 test match cricket on the radio listening to the wonderful Henry Blofeld.

I love test cricket. It's the cultured form of cricket. Those who say they don't like it merely fail to understand and appreciate the test form.

One day cricket is also good. I prefer the 50 over game. The 20 over game is a fun but takes away so much.

I used to like a long drive with Radio 4 test match cricket on the radio listening to the wonderful Henry Blofeld.

I love Blowers - sitting there with his cat asleep in his lap, saying to the former New Zealand all-rounder "No Mr Bond, I expect you to die".

How can a Yorkshireman ever sound posh?

Can't. Not possible (unless you're Michael Parkinson who hides it well).

Mind you, I wouldn't want to, there's nowt wrong with the Yorkshire twang.

Anyway, cricket. The Aussies are no longer what they once were are they?

Now then!

This has been a very disappointing test with not much in it which you would show young cricketers (Root excepted).

The concentration levels don't have the intensity of past series and that for me is a shame.

We will win this at 11.35am tomorrow morning.

Now then!

This has been a very disappointing test with not much in it which you would show young cricketers (Root excepted).

The concentration levels don't have the intensity of past series and that for me is a shame.

We will win this at 11.35am tomorrow morning.

I think 20/20 is to blame

Archived